1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Minn/Western Wisconsin ride anyone?

Discussion in 'Central US and Canada' started by PainterD, May 22, 2011.

1. PainterD

PainterD Active Member

Minnesota and western Wisconsin riders, lets organize some kind of ride soon.
    Let's get a list and location of riders interested in riding and go from there. I'm in St. Cloud and usually end up meeting and greeting somewhere in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and ride out from there, if that works?
    There's alot of good roads down along the St. Croix river in the Wisconsin bluff country I especially like, but any suggestions are always welcome too.
    As soon as all this rain quits, we can head out and see some country, what d'ya say?
    Post your location and when your available to ride and we'll take it from there. I know there's a bunch of riders in the area, so lets touch base and put some miles on!
    PD

2. c_muck

c_muck Member

I'm down for this, let's do it! I keep seeing xj's ride past in random places, it'd be great to ride with a group of them. I'm located in Minneapolis and most weekends are good for me.

3. TheJadedFool

TheJadedFool Member

Hey all...

I am in north central wisconsin... in the little town of Tomahawk... One of our claims to fame is that we have 3 Harley Davidson plants in this town of 3500 people...

Every year we have a huge event called the Colorama Fall Ride... I think last year we had 35k or 40k people here in Tomahawk... There is a huge biker community here...

Check it out!!

http://www.tomahawkfallride.com/

Peace

David

4. dpharmer

dpharmer New Member

Got room for one more? I live in the Inver Grove area 8)

5. MN-Maxims

MN-Maxims St. Paul Minnesota

I'm going for a ride on Labor Day Monday. Anyone interested. Im in St Paul

MN

6. AirdaleAherns

AirdaleAherns Member

anyone else been tempted to break out the bike? Now that there is no snow lol.

7. PainterD

PainterD Active Member

I rode mine last week (short run to town for supplies) There musta been 20 or so bikes running around town. The highway part of my trip wasn't too bad with the heated grips on low.
    Looks like the warm weather is going to be with us for awhile now!

8. AirdaleAherns

AirdaleAherns Member

Oh those must be nice. Ha. Yea if mine wasn't torn apart I would have took it for a quick one.

9. PainterD

PainterD Active Member

I keep Sea Foam in the gas all winter and the battery is plugged into a float charger just so I have it ready to go whenever I get the itch to ride. I try to get atleast one ride in every month thru out the winter months. Last winter I missed December and February.
    It's usually the road conditions that keep me home, not the temps so much. The cold is bad enough, but salty road spray is not good for me or the bike!

10. mtnbikecrazy55

mtnbikecrazy55 Active Member

Well dang, I would be down for some rides in the spring, Im from green bay but go to school in stevens point, so thats more towards you guys. Its only 4 hours or so to the cities - I'd be down to meet up somewhere.