1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Morgan Carbtune - Most excellent!!

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by KrS14, Mar 25, 2015.

1. KrS14

KrS14 Active Member

I just ordered a carbtune with case and 3 colortune plug kit from Sean.

I already have a colortune plug that arcs across the outside of the glass, I asked Sean about this, and even after I told him I bought it from Len @xjbikes, and that it was purchased back in 2009, Sean said he would throw a new single 14mm plug in with my order.

Now that's the absolute BEST customer service I've gotten in a long time!! Way above and beyond what he was responsible for.

I would like to add that Len was going to look after this for me, I'm not trying to say anything bad against Len in any way.

I just really want everyone to know and spread the word that Sean Morgan (www.carbtube.com) is a great guy to deal with!! :)

2. jayrodoh

jayrodoh YimYam Premium Member

I've been a colortune user but I just bought a Carbtune a few weeks ago. Been using a homemade board with oil filled tubes for years and that Carbtune was worth every penny. Got my Kaw sync'd last week in minutes.