1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Motorcyclecarbs.com - Robert Reil - Taken

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by dubwicht, Jun 21, 2010.

1. dubwicht

dubwicht New Member

I was recently taken for $65 from this site and am one of several over the past while according to the Rippoff Report site. Please see the link to review my story and others.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/moto ... s_com.aspx

Be very carefull if you chose to deal with this guy.

Cheers,

Doug

2. Robert

Robert Active Member

In all fairness, I read your complaint and observed that your correspondence with Robert was amiable. You do not mention how long you allowed for the business to respond. If you haven't heard from them in 5 working days, I would fire off another "tickler" and wait. It would be unreasonable to expect him to respond overnight.
    Given that you made a mistake in the measurement, I can see some lag as I (putting on my business owner hat on) would want to spend my time helping people whom I can help and not lose a heap of time on. Robert may well be inundated about now owing to the start of the season and who knows what else.
    A note of caution. Did you do any research on this internet company BEFORE you parted with your cash? From what I've read on the link you supplied, Robert is terrible with keeping up on things. Buyer be warned says I.

3. dave_at_home

dave_at_home New Member

BEWARE of this vendor! I ordered some fairly common parts mid-October and have been jacked-around ever since. (Now Jan. 1). My inquires are mostly answered with an auto response telling me how important I am. I did receive one email telling me about "a comedy of errors that isn't funny". This was late October and nothing since except the damned auto responses. Oh..why didn't I check reviews before using this moron? This "business" really needs to go away permanently! I am in the process of contacting my credit card company, and will look for ways to shut this bogus site down.