1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Need Parts ?

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by gregu, May 25, 2013.

1. gregu

gregu Member

Monday I decided to tackle that left side weep that dribbles down the side stand. By Tuesday I had the left side covers and oil level sensor apart and decided to just renew all the seals. However, the regular job got the better of me and did not place my order with XJ4ever until after hours Wednesday.

From Georgia to CA...Len had the parts in my mailbox by noon Saturday.
    That's darn good turnaround fellow XJ owners.

Now I can ride to a Memorial Day Ceremony :D (not drive !!)

2. schmuckaholic

schmuckaholic Well-Known Member

My experience echoes yours. I myself put in a request for some rear brake pads for the 750. (Look for a writeup, folks...) He also sent along some pieces he wanted me to test. The package shipped on Thursday.

It arrived Saturday.

Obviously, the postal service is desperate for something to do. Oh, and is it just me, or have you not been posting around here for a while?

3. gregu

gregu Member

No, you are correct about lack of posting. I bought an ST1300 three years ago and have been mostly riding. Plus, I sold the 81 Seca...darn good bike; 1/2 choke, tap the starter and fires 1st revolution. Hope all goes well with you down in the Southern tip of CA.

Another thing about XJ4Ever...he has the parts so you don't have to shop two or more places to get everything. In the end, I probably saved time and shipping. Just send chacal a PM with common names for the parts you need, your VIN, and he'll send you a list of part numbers. Bam - Done.