1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Need xj700 calipers,brakelines,and fender.

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by ajclockga, Jun 22, 2007.

1. ajclockga

ajclockga Member

I need a set of calipers from a 85 xj700,the brake line and hardware up to the master cylinder.A front fender,and a instrument cluster.Can pick up within reasonable distance to Atlanta Ga.(200 miles)Just picked up a xj650 with 700 front end,and the one brake is dangerous.

2. samsr

samsr Member

Which side on the front end do you have, I have a spare right side caliper. It has all ready been gone through. I would spring for the stainless braided line for the front. Originals of that vintage are, more than likely, breaking down internally. Let me know on the front right caliper.

3. ajclockga

ajclockga Member

Yeah tht right side would help alot.I've been riding with just the rear.So one is better than none.Just let me know what you want for it.My fork have the setup for dual calipers.Even one would make a big difference.