1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Newbie hello....

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Cragybar, May 8, 2018.

1. Cragybar

Cragybar New Member

Hi guys I'm new here and thought it best to say hi. Names Craig. From southern Ireland. Was riding every week untill an accident in work left my throttle hand shot. Now 2 years later I am in the process of parting out my collection of xj spares... Already sold the bike..

So if anyone is looking for parts for an 84 model xj650 uk spec. I had 2 complete bikes gor spares. any parts at all including 2 spare krauser pannier racks and boxes. 2 full systems. This is breaking my heart but it annoys me to see them now so hopefully someone else gets the joy from them. I'll try to post a complete list in the for sale section.

2. Minimutly

Minimutly Well-Known Member

Build a trike, or alternatively there is an xj900 one on ebay?...

3. Cragybar

Cragybar New Member

Too much red tape no money and the Irish cars system wouldn't know how to deal with it. Lol went back to college to retrain I was a mechanic for 17 years. Sickens me to see all the potential here but all goin to waste... One day I'll get back on one and convert it to operate throttle and solenoid clutch but for now I'll aim for my degree and dream ...

Thanks for the reply though.

4. Chitwood

Chitwood Well-Known Member

Foot clutch and left hand throttle? Just thinking out loud haha

5. Cragybar

Cragybar New Member

Not modified at all I swear officer lol. Garda here can be a bit awkward on mods to vehicles shame though.