1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Photo Trip around SF

Discussion in 'Western US and Canada' started by i_am_the_koi, Mar 6, 2011.

1. i_am_the_koi

i_am_the_koi Member

So here's my plan

I want to do a trip around san francisco, and go to the best photo spots there are....

Golden gate bridge, sutro baths, dutch windmill, twin peaks, at&t park, treasure island, coit tower, the embarcadero/waterfront area, fort point.... and anywhere I forgot.

Why not?

And if there's more then a few of us we can take turns taking pics and get the action shots up and down the hills, have some fun, let alone meet and greet...

Anyone around San fran down???? I'll be heading from the napa area which is an hour away so dont' be a wuss!!!

[​IMG]

2. Bargomer

Bargomer Member

Wow, that sounds so cool. When do you plan on going exactly? My spring break starts in two weeks. I'm gonna have a lot of time to work on my bike then and hopefully have it in good enough condition to ride around.

3. i_am_the_koi

i_am_the_koi Member

I'm hoping to do it on the next clear weeekend... But if I get some interest from some other people I'll definently work around schedules so the most amount of people can go.

Think it'd be awesome to have some extra people for photo-taking. I went through a tunnel by the Marin Headlands yesterday and really want to get a vid of me driving through it, but it's a little hard when your by yourself to do so.

4. Kracket

Kracket Member

YA that would be Nice to do that...
    unfortunatly i will be in Ventura for school and have most of the week days free to rome around California...
    if you have not already done so i would like to be part of that... should have my endorcment in a couple of months as well as my bike up and running fantasticly...

5. i_am_the_koi

i_am_the_koi Member

Haven't done it yet. Will post ahead of time before I go in case you can make it. Unfortunately it's rained 11 sundays straight so Haven't really had the weather for riding let alone photo ops