1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Pride and joy

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Jetfixer, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Jetfixer

Jetfixer Well-Known Member

So I'm out in garage looking at the 100$ bike , and thought the guy that bought this bike new what did he feel. Did he buy it because he really liked it , or price , brand loyalty, or all of these. He probably road it like he stole it ( keep wondering if this is stolen) . Did he keep it washed and waxed , keep the oil changed . Valves adjusted , and plugs and air filter changed , all things to wonder . I also wonder why was it dropped off at the guys shop , bike had no cluster, carbs, and battery, missing relays , the forks were rusty and are flat , no front brake at lever, rear brake way over tightened , tires were flat , rear brake light stuck on no gas tank or side covers. Put my spare set of carbs, hooked up a car battery and put a spare cluster on got bike to start and run , the neutral light was out , replaced switch , replaced rear brake switch , replaced stator so now charges , installed headlight bucket and got headlight all put back together. My last seca I rebuilt was another 100$ purchase at a swap meet that one I had a title for and got it road worthy, I should have kept it but sold it on . I just don't know I don't have the same vibe with this one , soon I hope it will be warmer and I can pull out old yellow and ride should I save it or just part it out decisions, decisions

Attached Files: