1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Hvnbnd, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Hvnbnd

Hvnbnd Active Member

Hey Sno
    when someone sends me private message and I click on the url that is supposed to take me to it, it has nowhere to log in to recieve the message.
    I have to close out and go into the website to log in and get there.
    Mike

2. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff Site Owner Staff Member Administrator

To check your PMs at anytime you can click on the Main Menu on "My Private Messages" or under yor User Profile avatar on the Inbox link. Is that what you are looking for?

Attached Files:

3. Hvnbnd

Hvnbnd Active Member

I get an email telling me that I have a PM so I pick on PM link it goes to a screen that advises me that I need to be a member/subscriber (or something like that).
    At that point I should be able to log in but the screen doesnt offer that option. Then the only recourse is to sign in on the main website and go in that way.

4. Hvnbnd

Hvnbnd Active Member

Here's the screen that comes up
    You are trying to access a restricted area.

We're sorry, but we have reserved this area of our site for registered users only

You can register for free by following this link, thus granting you permission to access this area of our site.

Thank you for your understanding

[ Home ] [ Go Back ]

5. EmeraldPrincess

EmeraldPrincess Member

I think where you log in, you have the option of the computer remembering your log in information. If you check the box to remember, I believe when you click the link to the PM, you will be automatically logged in. If you don;t check the box, then you have to log in every time you go to the page.

I think that's how it works.