1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Wanted TDI 10m-10

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by marvin wegner, Aug 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. marvin wegner

marvin wegner New Member

Nice restored 8/83 XJ1100 registered as a 84, is now parked due to a no fire on 1 and 4. Checked coils and pick ups and good. changed output from module to other coil and made 1 and 4 fire and 2 and 3 not. I believe i've narrowed it down to the Green 10m-10 box Yamaha #10m-82305-10.
    To be positive I would send my box to a close by XJ owner and have them plug it in to verify.
    613 639 4829

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  2. mlew

mlew Well-Known Member

I don't have an extra but if you want to send it I can put it in my XJ11 and see if it works.

3. marvin wegner

marvin wegner New Member

I have sent it off to Carmo Electronics for repair. Has anyone used them.

4. marvin wegner

marvin wegner New Member

Just got it back. Installed it and runs great, Technician wrote that it had corrosion and he repaired it. I recommend them folks.

5. XJ550H

XJ550H Well-Known Member Premium Member

what did it cost you ?

6. marvin wegner

marvin wegner New Member

Just a bit under 300.oo Canadian. 2 week turn around but my timing was right as that was the week they were doing repairs. Very pleased, but I was a little apprehensive a first. Your first charge is for inspection, if it passes, it's returned. If it doesn't it's repaired the second charge and a tracking number sent so you can follow it home. Inside an explanation of what was found and what could have caused it to fail. My case corrosion. I would like to thank the member who offered to test it but I couldn't wait.