1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

UFC 100

Discussion in 'Other' started by 550FAN, Jul 11, 2009.

1. 550FAN

550FAN Member

Whats your picks on the title fights? mine are Lesner over Mir and Thiago upsets St Peirre

2. Wyldman

Wyldman Member

Frank won't have a prayer against Brock this time. Brock LEARNED from the last go 'round. Brock's a BEAST!

Course back in his Pro Wrestling days the other wrestlers weren't impressed with him. LOL I've worked Security for many matches and MANY of the boys in that business are BEAST's in the real world too. As the boy's backstage used to say, God help you if you're scheduled to wrestle one of the Steiner Brothers when they're in a bad mood or just don't like you. They might just decide to "shoot" on you. LOL

Gotta go with St Pierre. :)

3. Wyldman

Wyldman Member

550FAN

I haven't followed it that closely. Why is Frank the interim Champion? Didn't Brock win the title outright a few months back? Has he been injured and had to give it up or something?

4. 550FAN

550FAN Member

I think Mir got injured and Brock fought Randy Couture for the title, Brock whopped Mirs ass tonight and still reigns as the Baddest Mofo in the world, he trains at the same school I do, Minnesota Martial Arts Academy, I've met him a couple times but just in passing, hes a very passive guy when you talk to him but in training he's a F#c%i%g monster