1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

user posts

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by eatatjoz, Aug 1, 2006.

1. eatatjoz

eatatjoz Member

I may have overlooked the ability to do this, if so, I apologize.

I would like the ability to click on a username and view recent posts. What say, 60 days?
    This may be helpful if a user forgets to give important information pertaining to the "current" topic at hand. For instance, if someone asks for help on his/her 83 Seca, and forgets to include the displacement, a quick look through their posts could possibly find the information needed rather than posting "what size?" and waiting for the OP to respond.

What say you? Sound usefull?

2. Robert

Robert Active Member

This capability already exists Joe. At the bottom of the message block you will see a profile and a PM button. Select the profile button and it will take you to the persons profile page. In the middle box, at the bottom is a link "Find all posts by XXXXX". This link will take you, chronologically back through all the posts that person has made. Hope this is of use to you. Sno, did I miss anything?

3. eatatjoz

eatatjoz Member

Thanks, Robert.
    Blind in one eye... can't see out the other ;)

4. Robert

Robert Active Member

Its all good brother, I once was lost but now am found too. Thanks to kindness and fraternity.