1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale Various XJ1100 parts for sale-andreas

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by andreashweiss, Mar 10, 2020.

1. andreashweiss

andreashweiss Member

I have the following parts left over that will fit on the xj1100 street bike. Send me a pm or call the landline if you want something. Quoted price will include shipping. No text, no pictures, parts from me must meet your expectations or you get a refund. No calls after 8pm pacific. 1 2five0 49five 344five, If you live nearly come and bulk buy (Osoyoos bc). Parts: lower triple tree, engine mounts/bolts/rubber, transmission, starter, middle drive unit, oil line, oil sensor, universal and drive shaft, rear wheel spline, final drive unit, front and rear axles, oil pump, swing arm, swing arm bolts and chrome caps, rear brake to front brake line, speedo drive gear, clutch cable, lower clutch adjuster, solenoid, 2 point chrome crash bars, oil filter bolt and cup, complete clutch assembly, throttle sleeve, non slotted brake rotors,

2. andreashweiss

andreashweiss Member

3. andreashweiss

andreashweiss Member

4. andreashweiss

andreashweiss Member

5. andreashweiss

andreashweiss Member

6. andreashweiss

andreashweiss Member