1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Vendor recommendation

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by spanky, Dec 13, 2006.

1. spanky

spanky Member

I recently bought new choke and clutch cables for the XJ700 through MotionPro (MP) and when I received them discovered the choke cable wasn't the correct length.

Right about this time I received an customer satisfaction email from MP so I took the opportunity to let them know about the discrepancy. A few days later I get an email from their Customer Service Manager asking for some specifics. I relay the info she asked for and she tells me about the existence (in their catalog) of a different listing for the proper length but she's more concerned about meeting my needs.

The short version of the story is that she offered to have MP build me a custom choke cable at no additional cost to me. All I have to do is remove the old one and get her the correct measurement.

I'm actually shocked that I'd get this kind of follow-up on a $10 part!

2. Robert

Robert Active Member

Topic moved to correct forum. Glad to hear of the endorsment. Sounds like a company that cares about it's customers and it's reputation.

3. spinalator

spinalator Member

Good to hear!!