1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Vintage Yamaha Rally 2019

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by JetmechMarty, Nov 2, 2018.

1. JetmechMarty

JetmechMarty Active Member

Demands are high at my job, so I have to do this with a minimum of time off. My XS1100 is hopefully going to make the journey. It has been neglected for a couple of years. I’ve got it on the lift. I replaced the tires yesterday. I still have to finish contending with a fuel leak, change oil, and check remaining fluids. I had the carburetors off for maintenance, and I expect I’ll be checking my work on the nine hour ride to the Iron Horse. So, it goes.

2. mlew

mlew Well-Known Member

The time is near, only 2 weeks to go. I got all mine ready.
    Take your time Marty, we don't want to go rescue you with a trailer.

JetmechMarty likes this.
  3. mlew

mlew Well-Known Member

The weather for next weekend is looking real good, sunny and warm with little to no chance of rain. I'll be packing my trailer this weekend. Planning to get there on Wednesday to get some riding in on Thursday and Friday before the rally officially starts.
    Hope to see some new faces there this year.

JetmechMarty likes this.
  4. JetmechMarty

I just called the Iron Horse. They have the #200 Semi-Private Cabin available for $89.95. Twin beds so 2 people and split the cost if you are interested in coming. They also have four (4) of the 110v hookup Tent camping sites available if you want to camp. If RV is more your style they have one (1) RV Hookup site available for next weekend. Contact Iron Horse at (828) 479-3864 if you want to reserve a spot for next weekend. [​IMG]

5. JetmechMarty

Meal selection reminder

The Iron Horse will be emailing you their Dinner Menu options for Friday night & Saturday night.
    Iron Horse will be updating their dinner menu selections tomorrow and then will send you an email either tomorrow (Mon) or more likely Tuesday. So be looking for your email so you can make your food choices and email them back to the Iron Horse.

Remember Iron Horse isn't a restaurant that serves the general public. They offer Breakfast & Dinner meals to guests. They purchase the food based on the meal count and what people want to eat for dinner.

If you are splitting a cabin with someone else make sure they also get the Dinner Menu so they can select what they want. That helps Iron Horse have enough food to feed everyone what they want.

> be looking for an email by Tuesday
    > make your selection and email back to Iron Horse on Wed if possible or Thurs
    > if you have roommate let them know they need to make a meal selection too

For Breakfasts, you can make your breakfast selections for Sat & Sun when you check-in at Iron Horse.

Ride safe ……………….

jayrodoh likes this.
  6. mlew

mlew Well-Known Member

Packed up and ready to go tomorrow early in the AM. Hope to see some JXBikes members up there.
    Going to do some sight seeing before the rally starts.

JetmechMarty likes this.
  7. mlew

mlew Well-Known Member

8. mlew

mlew Well-Known Member

9. mlew

mlew Well-Known Member

Rooster53 likes this.