1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Wanted: Seca mirror perch

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by SnoSheriff, Oct 1, 2005.

1. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff Site Owner Staff Member Administrator

I need mirror perch from early 80's Seca for my Maxim straight handlebars. My Maxim perch isn't at 90 degrees so the mirrors don't clear my shoulders. I believe Seca had 90 degree perch on the handle bars. That's what I'm looking for. I believe the right hand side may need to come with master cylinder.

2. CTSommers

CTSommers Member

I was looking on ebay for parts for my bike and run across a few different Seca mirror's for sale. When searching type in XY750 then after looking at those results try XY 750 with a space in between XY and 750

3. CTSommers

CTSommers Member

4. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff Site Owner Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for the info but it's not exactly what I'm looking for as I need the part that the mirrors screw into. As you can see in this picture http://xjbikes.com/coppermine/displayim ... pos=3.html my mirror perch is angled inwards. I need one that is sitting at 90 degrees so the mirrors can clear my shoulder view.