1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ Parts-Ahhhh, yezzir!

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by rocs82650, Mar 4, 2012.

1. rocs82650

rocs82650 Well-Known Member

I've been ordering parts from Len and company since I first found out how using this website (around Nov '11). I have never had a problem nor been unsatified with the service, cost or quality of the products they carry. I think we all can agree the timing is...well, if you order parts and are not ready for install...you'd better get ready...the parts...what's that, hold-on yall, I just orderd these parts two days ago. I haven't had time to be concerned about the amount I spent on the laundry list of parts I ordered and WHEN I'd receive the shipment and whether ALL the parts would come. So, thanks Len for all you do, including answering my PM questions. Oh...before I go, I want to "plug" the little brass bushing used to install the pressure washers or "donuts" on the valve cover bolts. It's a gem. I viewed and followed a thread on it's usage and it worked like a charm. Really fast...took me about 20 mins to change em' all out. If you don't have one...might want to add one to your next purchase.

2. sherrifflobo

sherrifflobo New Member

need parts for xj 700 . have carb issues. hitachi carbs.

3. rocs82650

sherifflobo,

Welcome. Click on the "Restoration Parts & Supplies" logo in the upper right corner. Len, a.k.a "Chacal", has what you need. Hope this helps.

Gary

4. drdee.1

drdee.1 Member

:D :D
    Ordered a YICS tool from Len.....I completely cocked up payment.
    However once I had grasped the fact that I'm an idiot, I filled out the paypal thing in no time flat...

Len responded to me on a SUNDAY....mega impressed or what

XJ4ever shipped on the 20th, the Monday
    It arrived in the UK,cleared customs and was sitting in my local post office by the 30th.

Dogs doodas or what.......I have ordered bits from the USA,(prior to dealing with Len and co), and they have taken 18 days to arrive.

Absolutely top bannana....brilliant. Can't praise them enough

5. rocs82650

Bump post. It's coming up on three years since I ventured into owning and riding a motorcycle. Again, I am expressing my many thanks to this forum and its members for the invaluable information and help during my learning and wrenching experience. This continues to be a amazing journey. While "Solid" is not the most attractive bike on here she is about 99% stock and runs amazingly well. So, thank you xjbikes and members for such a legitimate website. She would not be running without y'all. Gary

6. FtUp

FtUp Well-Known Member

I will echo the praise for len and this forum. with the exception of one current member who shall not be named, (he and everyone here knows who I am talking about) you cannot find a more helpful group of people. I for one am glad I bought a Yamaha xj for my first bike. well technically it's my third bike. I had a Honda mini trail 50 and a Kawasaki 75 when I was a kid.

CN

7. rocs82650

New parts delivered and installed.
    Thanks a bunch Chacal (Len) and XJ4EVER...y'all eliminate a lot of self inflicted headaches.:)

Gary H.

8. Xjrider92117

Xjrider92117 Active Member

You really can't say enough about Len and XJ4EVER. There just great. The service is great. They have great info. They ship fast. They have just about every part for are bikes. I don't really see a reason to need to shop any where else for parts.