1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Scorpion1016

Scorpion1016 Member

Don't know where he gets these parts from, but glad he's got them!

Stumplifter likes this.
  2. Timbox

Timbox Well-Known Member

Len,
    Thanks for a great job on the parts, you are on top of these XJ bikes. I have one of the water cooler models, man am I happy I found you for parts. Thanks again and I wish y0u the best in the future.

3. Dadoseven

Dadoseven Active Member

Just placed my first order with Chacal @ XJ4ever. Len was a great help in making sure I had the correct parts for my bike. Ordered replacement brake lines, MC rebuild kit and a few other items. The lines are nicer than what I expected. Hoping to get installed this weekend.
    Placed order Sunday night, shipped Monday, received on Wednesday at 1000 miles away. Communication was great; received prompt responses to questions and order placement.
    I know where to go for the rest of my XJ parts.

4. Franz

Franz Well-Known Member

Hi Chacal

Can you get 4 into 2 header pipes for my XJ 900f. It's a 1991 model with a Laser Jama system on it at the moment.

5. Wintersdark

Wintersdark Well-Known Member

Just got my first order from XJ4ever, and couldn't be happier. Shipping was fast, and Len was very helpful getting me hooked up with the exact parts I needed. Fantastic!

6. motomax

motomax New Member

This is the most comprehensive and knowledgeable site for XJ parts ever! Len will walk you through if you have any questions or concerns.
    A total MUST for anyone who wants to restore or keep their bikes in perfect condition!

7. Wintersdark

Second order in, and again Chacal has come through 100%.

8. JohannesSwe

JohannesSwe New Member

Needed some parts for my carbs and shot chacal a question here on the forums. He helped me find the right stuff, and now 8 days later i have them here, in Sweden!! What great service!

9. johndo

johndo New Member

Xj4ever is great. Parts are always on time and what I order. The best part is I will never be confused with a good mechanic so the write-ups and descriptions allow me to learn more about my 81-XJ650 and 78-XS1100.

hogfiddles likes this.
  10. Sparky123L

Sparky123L New Member

Hi I'm looking for a new single front disc 1982 xj550 Seca. US import bike based in Belfast northern ireland.

11. Wintersdark

Start a conversation with Chacal. Mouseover your username on the top right corner of the page, select conversations, go from there.

12. cascott

cascott New Member

Thank you for the aftermarket intake manifold plug caps Len and staff (XJ4ever). Arrived this afternoon (today is Friday, and I ordered them Wednesday morning). Nice. Now I can work with carbs on Sunday.

13. kalinin68

kalinin68 New Member

Placed an order with Len on Monday, had it by Wednesday! Cant beat that! Thank you!

14. kerriskandiesinc

kerriskandiesinc Active Member

I agree, my order, with Len, carb drain screws, delivered quickly, plus lots of advice, from a friendly, knowledgable bloke.....obviously he's a CREDIT to XJ ownership...and this site....I would have NO problem ordering 'owt from him, or asking his advice !!

15. Wordman

Wordman Member

Super-lightening-crazy fast shipping! Will definitely order from Len again!

16. scottsxj650maxim

scottsxj650maxim New Member

Bought a fusebox, headlight, and relay from Len at xjforever. Great service, great parts, and great knowledge. Len will be my first stop if I need parts in the future. Thanks Len!

17. XJ550H

XJ550H Well-Known Member Premium Member

got my carb parts and cap plugs today looks like I will get my carbs back together tomorrow thanks again for your quick service

18. fardarriggerXJ900Seca

fardarriggerXJ900Seca New Member

I just ordered a new (used) brake dwst cover cap for my 900 Seca. Len was great, very helpful and my part arrived promptly. I'm so glad this resource is available to us! Looking forward to dealing with Len in the future.

Lauren Neher

19. joe elliff

joe elliff Active Member

Len is super fast and efficient on getting an order together and out the door to you. Seems I've learned that I shouldn't even bother trying the local shopkeepers for parts. Heck. Even if they can get them, Len will get it in a more efficient manner. He will have more expert knowledge of your bike than the local shop guys and he won't say things like Man that's old. U should trade it in for a new one. Smhhh. My short story turned long Len. Thanks for the parts, quick service and expert knowledge.

20. Rooster53

Rooster53 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Same old same old story. Ordered parts Thursday mid morning, Len replied with a verification just to be sure I had selected the correct part as a couple were a bit unusual. Parts arrived Saturday in perfect condition!

Thanks Len and Xj4ever for the awesome support.