1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. SeanV

SeanV New Member

Got my '81 XJ650 out of storage this summer since I've been on a semi-paid leave since April and had time to tinker. I found plenty of parts I needed, and not only did Len have them all, they came from Georgia to Texas only a couple of days after I ordered them! Same experience I had with him 11 years ago or so when I had some time off to do some work on it. It's riding great and I'm having a ball on it this summer-- Replacing my 39 year old rubber brake lines with the stainless ones really improved my stopping power up front!

2. GeekBikerGirl

GeekBikerGirl Member

I ordered a Spin-off Conversion Kit from Len at XJ4Ever last week. My oil cooler has been leaking like a stuck pig. The parts came quick, with perfect instructions for installation. When I had an issue, Len took care of it immediately. Perfect customer service and the conversion kit is a godsend, I gotta tell you! Works perfectly, easy to install, and will be so much easier to change the oil! THANKS LEN!

3. Dazsculpt

Dazsculpt Member

Top feedback for chacal @ xj4ever.com, parts arrived and look great thanks.

4. Xjriley

Xjriley New Member

5. jag3

jag3 Member

83 XJ750 Maxim from Len at XJ4ever hoping to replace one night this week if not then will be replacing it this weekend. Also received new exhaust manifold gaskets, studs and nuts. A lot of work to do but in the end it'll all be worth the time. All the parts came from Len and I received excellent service, pricing and the dialog was fantastic, he definitely knows his stuff and helps you out when you have questions and responds quickly. The shipping was very quick and economical. I'll continue to purchase my parts from him because they are new, specific to your bike and guaranteed. Trying to keep it original since I'm the only owner, it's hard but I want an easier way to change the oil so spin-on it is and the best way I can think of to keep it as original as possible is with XJ4Ever.

6. Kweb1889

Kweb1889 Member

Hello I am looking for a complete stock exhaust for my 82 xj650 maxim if one is available can I maybe get a price? Thanks

7. Rhyan

Rhyan New Member

Just wanted to stop in and say thank's to the XJ FAMILY!!!!!Especially Chacal
    It's hard to get good Service these days but especially someone who is Experienced delivering the right part correctly the first time .Tried and true saving me time ,misery,money and aggravation.Installation tips not to mention .

Thanks again .

8. James McMath

James McMath New Member

As I slowly work my way through restoring an '82 XJ650 Seca, Len has been there for me every step of the way.
    Not only are he and his website a fount for information on these bikes, his parts service is comprehensive and
    efficient. My last batch of parts from Len crossed the country in 3 days. Thanks again Len.

9. HeyItsNate

HeyItsNate New Member

Biggest thank you to Len and the parts department for dumbing down the petcock gaskets and what I needed for me. Couldn’t of been happier with the support from this community. One step closer to being back on the road.

Attached Files:

10. jmiller_2308

jmiller_2308 New Member

Just a quick note. I have been working on a 1982 XJ550 Maxim as a winter project. The bike was last licensed more than a decade ago so there is quite a bit to go through everything. After struggling with parts from vendors on ebay/amazon I ran into this forum and Len/XJ4ever. The information on the site as well as the really in depth information from Len and the actual parts to fit my bike make Len/XJ4ever my go to place for parts.

I've already ordered and used parts to rebuild my carbs and brakes. As I work through the rest of the bike I see ordering quite a bit more from Len because he will help make sure I get the right parts, the parts will be correct, and I will know that when I order them that he will do his best to get them to me in a timely fashion and make sure that I am happy with them.

BTW: I was a bit confused about ordering at first. I'm too used tot he amazon/ebay/online merchant web interfaces. After went through the online catalog and sent a message to Len as to what I was interested in the benefit of this method over the online merchants was amazing. Len was quick to respond with all kinds of information about the parts, how shipping worked, etc. I was also confused about the payment process but Len walked me through using Paypal to send money and it wasn't such a big deal. Len kept me updated as to what was in stock, when it shipped, and even contacted me after the parts arrived to be sure they were what I needed. You won't get service like that from amazon/ebay.

11. Yamanewby

Yamanewby New Member

Have to put in my $.02 about the awesome service from Len at XJ4ever. I read about the great service many times, needed a petcock for my '86 700. Len was very responsive, very knowledgeable and quick to ship! Much appreciated and I am back on the road in the new year as a result.

Kweb1889, k-moe and XJ550H like this.
  12. Kweb1889

Kweb1889 Member

I 100 percent agree i needed a new hardware kit for my xj550 carbs he was very patient and helpful working with me to get what i needed

13. Hollybrook

Hollybrook Member

Over the past few months I have been doing a partial restoration of the FJ600 I bought new in 1986 and foolishly sold to my brother after about 10 years. He lived in Florida and kept it outside under a cover, which did not work out very well for the bike. I eventually bought it back from him thinking I could do a tune up and go riding. That did not work out at all and it ended up sitting in my garage for 10 years until I had enough time to sort it out. Len has provided a ton of parts for me, all of which fit correctly and were of great quality. Parts for this bike are getting hard to find and I have yet to stump Len on any of them! Not to mention all of the advice he has given me on some strange problems. I am extremely grateful for the help and parts!!!

XJ550H likes this.
  14. PepNYC

PepNYC Member

Once again hats off to Len. If you need a part he's got it or probably knows where to get it. We've done business several times over the years and I've been nothing but satisfied. You'll be hard pressed to find a more courteous, knowledgeable and professional person to deal with these days.

15. Stephen Downey

Stephen Downey Member

Received my throttle shaft seals and ultra fine M6 x .5 thread tap yesterday, Chacal, thank you very much ordering was easy and my package was delivered fast. Good to know that quality parts I need are so easily accessible!! Thank you man!

16. Aaron Filmer

Aaron Filmer New Member

Looking for starter motor for xj750j maxim

17. Miguel Garcia

Miguel Garcia New Member

looking for the HCP1112 service manual is possible. thanks.

18. Rod1

Rod1 Member

Looking for carbs rebuilt kit with diaframs or at very least diaframs alone. Shipping overseas?

19. jsmith800

jsmith800 New Member

http://xj4ever.com/: Everything I needed was IN STOCK and shipped THE SAME DAY I ordered!! The folks are a wealth of knowledge & parts helping me thru the engine resurrection. Thanks Len!!

Attached Files:

20. James Eller

James Eller New Member

Got more parts for my xj650 from Len, again, and the order was perfect and delivered in a couple of days as always.
    Len and XJ4Ever are a godsend.
    Thanks so much for being there for us XJers Len!