1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. tjm

tjm New Member

2. tjm

tjm New Member

3. tjm

tjm New Member

Six years ago I decided to get my 1982 Seca 550 running after it had been siting for over 30 years. My goal was to get it running well enough for my teenage son to use to commute to high school on. I turn to Len at XJ4ever for a front brake line and some other miscellaneous parts to get the bike up and running. I had such a great experience dealing with Len that when I recently decided to do a cosmetic restoration of the XJ I knew I had to turn to Len again because he would have the parts I needed. 2 weeks before Christmas I contacted Len to obtain the bottom bracket for the stock fairing and fasteners used to attach the fairing to the bike. Not to my surprise Len had all the parts in stock and had them at my door within a week. ( I took his suggestion and used a private carrier such as UPS to deliver my parts). Thanks, Len, for all your help.

4. tjm

tjm New Member

Six years ago I decided to get my 1982 Seca 550 running after it had been siting for over 30 years. My goal was to get it running well enough for my teenage son to use to commute to high school on. I turn to Len at XJ4ever for a front brake line and some other miscellaneous parts to get the bike up and running. I had such a great experience dealing with Len that when I recently decided to do a cosmetic restoration of the XJ I knew I had to turn to Len again because he would have the parts I needed. 2 weeks before Christmas I contacted Len to obtain the bottom bracket for the stock fairing and fasteners used to attach the fairing to the bike. Not to my surprise Len had all the parts in stock and had them at my door within a week. ( I took his suggestion and used a private carrier such as UPS to deliver my parts). Thanks, Len, for all your help.

5. cfalcon20

cfalcon20 New Member

I had such an easy and great experience with Len, i now have 3 xj’s just to restore. Lol. I’ll be in touch soon len for some more parts

6. Joncville

Joncville New Member

Carb rebuild parts arrived from XJ4ever. Great customer service and really helpful, answered all my questions.

7. Dwmadsen

Dwmadsen Member

The shaft seals arrived quickly. Great job!

8. Robert Shultz

Robert Shultz New Member

Extremely helpful, as always. Ordered parts to fix my leaking valve cover Thursday and they were in my hands Saturday.

9. Zippie

Zippie New Member

Quality parts,great,fast service, can't be beat!will be ordering more soon.

10. Oblivion

Oblivion Active Member

I'm a repeat customer going back to at least 2010, if not 2006. Always been happy. This last order blew my mind though. Got it finalized after lunch time on Tuesday, received it today outside Chicago voa standard UPS ground. How the heck? Amazing service as always.

11. T300dad

T300dad New Member

Parts showed up super fast, perfect fit! Thanks again!!

12. XJ650inTexas

XJ650inTexas Active Member

Len, I can't quit you baby. Before finding this site I FAFOed with parts from ebay or wherever. Now every piece is exactly what I need and the quality I expect. FAFO or get it right.

13. Derek Hildonen

Derek Hildonen New Member

Time and Time again Len comes through with the parts. Great service, great resource