1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever - excellent very prompt service.

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by railtrolley, Jul 15, 2009.

1. railtrolley

railtrolley Member

Put an order in with Chacal, and the carton arrived here, Melbourne, Australia, in only 9 days. Excellent, brand new parts, some in original cartons, and full instructions for installing my new brake hoses.

Other traders should take a leaf out of his book for excellent old fashioned service.

I'll definitely be back for more parts as I need them.

2. MadMaxim85

MadMaxim85 Member

I recently ordered the ignition bezel decal for a 1985 xj700. Had it in 2 days!

Thanks chacal!

3. johntc

johntc Member

Ordered on Sunday, got it Wednesday morning. Whatever Len is doing it works great. I'm not about to mention this to my local postmaster.

4. railtrolley

railtrolley Member

Got another carton of parts from Chacal, only 8 days this time. The new Allen key carb drain screws are excellent - top quality machining.

5. railtrolley

railtrolley Member

Another parts order - valve shims. In only 8 days again. The aftermarket shims fit perfectly. Thanks again Chacal.

6. railtrolley

railtrolley Member

Chacal does it again. Got an order to me in 8 days. Among the parts he found me a replacement mounting bracket for the engine valve cover bolt, which I had broken. I'm very impressed with the new original style handlebar grips, and foot peg rubbers. Big thank you again, Chacal

7. JohnneG

JohnneG New Member

chacal!! Chacal!! Chacal!!! Please tell me, HOW DO I CONTACT THIS GUY????

8. diggerxj700

diggerxj700 New Member

XJ4ever truly rocks.[align=justify]
    [align=justify]Got the part I wanted: petcock for a 1986 XJ700 Maxim.
    The part was chromed, (no dimples or runs).
    All the parts were there; adapter plate, gasket and gasket goop plus two replacement Allen head bolts.

After Kreeming the tank; took two days of flushing, etc. I installed the new petcock, hooked up all the hoses and wires and added fresh gas with a dose of 'Seafoam". After a few seconds of cranking it fired up. It ran rough for a minute or so burning of the carb cleaner that was left in the bowls. Then off we went!Felt great.
    Thank you chacal, Your advice and quick service will enable me to have a few more rides before the snow comes to northern Ontario.
    [/align]
    Digger

9. railtrolley

railtrolley Member

Chacal does it again. Got a carton of parts to me in only 6 days to Melbourne, Australia, with the new years holiday in the middle of it. I don't know how he does it. Excellent, can't thank you enough, Chacal.

10. railtrolley

railtrolley Member

Big thank you again to Chacal. Received my fuel tap overhaul kit. Excellent new parts, and now, no more leaking fuel tap.

11. amfmtxca

amfmtxca Member

I have ordered twice from Len and each time it comes in at least 1 day sooner than I had expected GOOD OLD SCHOOL business ethics Thanks Len

12. Ravenz07

Ravenz07 Member

Len definitely CARES about his customers. Buying from him has been one of the best purchases I have ever made from anyone. I look forward to receiving more help from him as my project continues!