1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4Ever is fantastic yet again!

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by flynnski, Feb 8, 2013.

1. flynnski

flynnski Member

So I've just ordered and received about $600 in parts from XJ4Ever, and wanted to drop a line to say that their customer service was absolutely fantastic.

I sent 'em the year, make and model of my bike, with a spreadsheet attached of the parts that I wanted, and Len at XJ4Ever went over it, corrected little bits of things I got wrong, suggested things that might be useful.

My order shipped on Friday, 1 Feb - less than 24 hours after I first emailed them - complete with USPS tracking number (I sprang for the wholly reasonable $5 for priority mail). The box arrived on Monday afternoon.

Everything I ordered arrived exactly as it was described, in fantastic shape, with copious amounts of peanuts and bubble wrap for protection.

I couldn't be happier with my order or my experience. I'd recommend XJ4Ever to anyone. I'll definitely be ordering from them in the future.

-Sean

2. Smiley

Smiley Member

Thanks for sharing!! I will be ordering stuff @ a later date. :D