1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. XJ550H

XJ550H Well-Known Member Premium Member

its like he is in your parts room

2. Klutched v4.2

Klutched v4.2 New Member

Exactly!

3. Cate

Cate New Member

Thanks for my maxim cable. Got it in 3 days. Great fit & fast service, now I can actually find parts for this machine. Rarely need 'em tho. 50K & going strong. Thanks Len!
    Cate (Rhodecat)

4. m1joyride

m1joyride New Member

xj4ever is the best online parts site i have ever worked with. Len has the fastest email responses and the service is amazing. Atlanta, GA to Spokane, WA in 2 days. My local Yamaha dealer still hasn't gotten me my parts after 8 days. I am a Harley-Davidson Mechanic by trade but have worked on everything. I have never had such a successful online ordering experience. I will recommend this site to all XJ re-builders and custom bike builders. 35 year old bikes still have a chance

Thank you xj4ever

Toomanybikes likes this.
  5. skyhawk

skyhawk Member

I have been in a remote location so this is a little late due to no internet service. I have ordered parts from XJ4Ever since I found this website about 8 or 9 years ago, getting parts for my 550 Maxim. I always get the correct parts, with fast shipping, and the correct installation data/pictures/instructions. Never any problems. My current project is an updated electrical fuse block (the complete installation kit). I have my tool tray modified per the print. I just need to solder in my wire connections and mount the fuse block and I'm done. Len has a lot of useful maintenance information that is very helpful on his website. He is my single "go-to" source whenever I need something. I haven't been to my local Yamaha dealer in years since anything that I ever needed was half the time not available, or the parts person was not knowledgeable enough to find what I needed. I stopped wasting my time fighting metro traffic to stand in line at the Yamaha dealer since I had lost all confidence in getting the correct part or any part at all without waiting 2 weeks for it to arrive, and then having to fight traffic again to pick the items up. I order the parts I need through XJ4Ever.com, Len double checks my order against my bike model, and the parts arrive in my mailbox in a few days. That's what I like!!!! TJ in Virginia.

6. KrS14

KrS14 Active Member

Once again Len killed it! Got my order in 9 days to Ontario Canada! The exchange was a bit of a hit, but I know I have the right parts and support with them if I need it!

Thanks again Len!

7. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Well-Known Member

The exchange hit is probably still cheaper than gas and your time
    Hats off to Len he is a master partsman

8. ElectroTech

ElectroTech Active Member

I have place 5-6 orders with Len so far into my re-build, he has awesome service, fast shipping, and probably knows more about thee bikes than I ever will. Pleasure to deal with, Thanks!

9. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr Not a guru

...if only Len would do something about the exchange rate.

10. KrS14

KrS14 Active Member

Not really when 200 USD is 325 CAN, but it's near impossible to get certain parts in Canada. And like I mentioned, Len will get us the right parts.

Wintersdark likes this.
  11. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Well-Known Member

If like I did you purchase a few thousand US$ when it was $1.03 us to canadian $.
    Has saved me a butt load of $$$ not only for bike parts but holidays as well

12. Chinn5

Chinn5 New Member

Chacal is the guy to go to for parts. Very Helpful and patient with all the questions that i asked and even after my shipment arrived I still had questions that were answered within the hour.
    I will be returning for more specialty parts and any other impossible part to fine.

The best!! totally recommended.
    Thank you
    CT.

13. JCH

JCH Active Member

Have used this site a couple of times and can find parts for my 85 maxim here that I can't find anywhere else, I have also asked some technical questions and always had a impressive answer, I often asked myself after talking with these guys, what is your work history, lots of knowledge there...

John

14. fateddy

fateddy New Member

I ordered a set of SS brake lines for my 1996 XJ600 from Len. They fit perfectly on my European bend bars and stock master cylinder. He threw in a free set of crush washers and was very communicative during the whole process. A+, 5 stars, would buy again.

15. dowski68

dowski68 Well-Known Member

Couldn't ask for a better sales rep quite a depot of knowledge.
    I just ordered a carb rebuild kit on Thursday morning and here it is on Saturday.
    Not sure where his parts come from but I am located on the Pacific Coast.

16. bminis01

bminis01 New Member

Len,
    I rereceived the carb shafts seals and washers and the new butterfly screws. Everything was perfect and installed perfect. What huge difference it made. More vacuum now the petcock even works with the new found vacuum. Well work the money. If your doing your carbs replace the seals. Makes tuning a lot easier.
    Thanks again and I will be back.

17. bminis01

bminis01 New Member

Len,
    received the carb shafts seals and washers and the butterfly screws, great service
    and help. All went together perfect, more vacuum easier to tune and with the new found vacuum
    The petcock even works better. These items are a must. What a difference.
    I'll be back.
    Thanks

18. xjyamaha

xjyamaha Member

Parts were perfect and arrived quickly. Excellent service as always!

19. nillawaferjam

nillawaferjam Member

Needed some carb parts. Didn't have all the specifics but I gave this seller some details and he promptly helped me out. I'm confident I got what I need and the response time is great!

20. Wintersdark

Wintersdark Well-Known Member

Len hooked me up with the right parts, got em shipped to Calgary, AB in 8 days. Perfect fit, awesome customer service.

Too bad the exchange rate is such a PITA, but that's sadly outside of his control.