1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Bilfknmury

Bilfknmury New Member

My petcock was leaking. Emailed Len some questions Thursday night and received a reply within an hour. Placed my order Friday night and it was shipped immediately. I received my parts on Monday. I don't think I have ever worked with a vendor that moved this fast! Will definitely buy from him again when the next thing on my bike fails lol!

2. xHondaHack

xHondaHack Active Member Premium Member

Needed a couple more things to complete the 700X that I'm building from all the parts I have.
    As usual, Len always comes through with what I was looking for, and took just a few days to get to me.

I'll be sure check again the next time I am looking for anything.

Tony

3. Davemc

Davemc New Member

Hey XJ4ever. I’m looking for both left and right handle bar controls for my XJ650. Parts number hcp455oem and hcp458oem. And also not sure if this the right place to post this but couldn’t find an order section. Thanks

4. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks everyone for the kind words, we appreciate your business!

Hi Davemc, thanks for the question, I have sent you a reply via the messaging system on this form, so check your mailbox. You can also write to us directly at: info@xj4ever.com

5. Chal

Chal New Member

Thanks Len for your very helpful advice about my xj 750 carburettors and for the super quick and hassle free delivery of the right parts to my door.