1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. msgoodwrench

msgoodwrench New Member

Yay! Thank you once again, Len! Your knowledge, help, and supply of parts is what makes my Yammie keep on tickin! Thanks for the very very fast delivery, excellent parts, and also the helpful tidbits of advice! Always appreciate what you do for all of us!

2. Mark Wyzgala

Mark Wyzgala New Member

I’ve been having very good service from XJ4EVER. They have all of the parts no one else has for my 1982 Seca 750, along with good write ups on doing the work. Parts arrive promptly and are the correct ones for my bike. Len is fast to reply with a quote or advice. I’d be sunk if I hadn’t found this supplier. Thanks Len.

3. JCH

JCH Member Premium Member

Hello Len

Thank you for painting my ordered Rod Joint looks nice.
    Have a question ?
    Is it normal to have a good amount play in the brake pedal within the mounting bore of the frame,seems to tighten up the movement with the brake pedal spring is attached.

4. Rusty81

Rusty81 Member

My parts arrived last week. Thanks for looking after me!

5. James Eller

James Eller New Member

Parts arrived 2nd day after order...very fast delivery...thanks very much Len. Very grateful to have a dependable place to get parts for these old bikes.

6. James Eller

James Eller New Member

Thanks Len for another order filled perfectly.