1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale Xj550h maxim parts

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by joe elliff, Nov 2, 2019.

1. joe elliff

joe elliff Active Member

Parts for a 550 maxim for sale
    Send a pm if you’re interested please

starter (battery tested good)—65$
    Carbs—free moving but dirty and needing rebuilt—75$
    Wiring harness (no tci). Untested. —35$
    Tci—35$. Untested. (May send out and have tested but will increase price accordingly)
    Seat (no rips or tears)—30$
    Master cylinder, brake lines and brake caliper assembly (stopped bike just fine as a roller but should be rebuilt of course)—40$
    Nice condition gauge cluster (around 32k)—50$
    Tank—has a dent and paint is dull. No emblems but it has some fuel in it so that’s a plus knowing it doesn’t leak—25$

no exhaust—-signals sold—. Beyond that this was a complete bike (I think) so if there is something else you need from it just let me know.
    Happy to tear down motor too or you can come take it for 75$ (Have not heard run)
    Several other motors available as well. 2-700’s, 3-4 750’s (have all heard start and run). Prices negotiable for motors

I’ll add that these are prices without shipping. PayPal accepted or cash. Will hold a check until it clears

located in Woodhull IL

and because we all know what these parts look like I didn’t add pictures but I’m happy to send any you may want in a pm

hogfiddles likes this.
  2. joe elliff

joe elliff Active Member

Starter and wiring harness are sold.

3. joe elliff

joe elliff Active Member

Tci unit is now sold. Thank you