1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

94 Seca Rear Blinker Question

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by iceracer89, Apr 12, 2011.

  1. iceracer89

    iceracer89 New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Hello everybody just picked up a 94 XJ600 for a cheap commuter. Does anyone know if Yamaha had a factory rear turn signal that is just a lense mounted directly to the body? I need one and all I can seem to find are rears that look like my fronts. Any suggestions appreciated and thank you for your time.
     
  2. macros10

    macros10 Member

    Messages:
    480
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Newport News, Virginia
    Any luck?
     
  3. andrewlong

    andrewlong Member

    Messages:
    643
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Cumming, GA
    The ones that look like the front are the factory blinkers. Are you trying to find one that looks like your current rear setup?

    I'm curious to see what blinkers you have on there right now.
     
  4. BillB

    BillB Active Member

    Messages:
    1,091
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Tulsa Oklahoma
    Is this what you have?


    [​IMG]
     

Share This Page