1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

I just got pulled over by the cop that lives down the road.

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by tjdude, Dec 17, 2007.

  1. tjdude

    tjdude Member

    Messages:
    82
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    lubbock tx
    I live about 3 miles in the country and there is a cop that lives about another mile out. I tore A-- by his place at about 7K because Ive had a problem with a plug fouling and wanted to see if it would foul again. I have a strait pipe and Im sure he heard me go by there the first time, and on my return there he was sitting in his driveway. he claimed he got me at 75 in a 40 on a deserted back country road. I told him that I was just working on my bike and he let me go thank god.

    This however has prompted me to get a muffler. Are there any good slip on's of a 4-1 that I can throw on there for cheap?
     
  2. dwcopple

    dwcopple Active Member

    Messages:
    1,325
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    bay city, michigan
    F4i cans are plentiful and cheap...need to be cut though I'm sure at the inlet pipe.
     
  3. joshwxj

    joshwxj Member

    Messages:
    114
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    lubbock,tx
    im in lbk as well, i took off my mufflers b/c they were too quiet. we should hit buffalo or ransom caynon some time
    hit me up. any time you feel like riding pm me
     
  4. Robert

    Robert Active Member

    Messages:
    7,479
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Ventura CA
    I should remind folks that it is unwise to post personal information directly on the forum. While most of our population are well mannered and trustworthy, there occasionally lurks a wacko and, while well intentioned it may be, you have posted a means for them to bother you or worse. Please use your edit option to remove the personal data and then PM the details to the intended party for your own sake.
     

Share This Page