1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

New Profile Posts

1. MaximusXJ650
    MaximusXJ650 SnoSheriff
    Hi
    Im having difficulty creating a thread. It keeps telling me it is spam. How can I post to the forum?
  2. Bandit
    Bandit
    60 years old in 2019 and still ride a XJ750 - XS650 and Triumph T140E
  3. ColoradoDan
    ColoradoDan
    Snowed last night, and I have a brand new front tire to break in. C'mon mother nature, work with me!
  4. Rude_as_hell81
    Rude_as_hell81
    82 xj750 maxim... will it ever be complete‍♂️
  5. david brown
    david brown hogfiddles
    send to hogfiddles Hi, I have a set of carbs for a 86 maxim xj700x. How much would you charge to clean and rebuild, how long would it take? thanks
  6. Jeffrey A Bork
    Jeffrey A Bork Cafe-XV750
    Hi !
    If you’re still making/offering this kit for sale, please contact me.
    I’d like to be a part of the next batch available.
  7. loudjosh81
    loudjosh81
    back in Michigan fixin busted bikes
  8. Edwin Portillo
    Edwin Portillo hogfiddles
    Live 5 mins from the city, have a xj 750 maxim 82, carb float got stuck, stripped a jet trying to rebuild it, kinda don't have the patience to finish, anyone near by can help me service my baby?
  9. Earnest J Jackson
    Earnest J Jackson bigfitz52
    Hey could you send me cable routing for xj750 maxim
  10. saftie
    saftie
    Waiting impatiently for spring weather
  11. micalux
    micalux admin
    Hi, I would like to order the fairing rubber molding for an 83 xj900rk. How do I go about ordering/ payment. Thanks, Mike
    1. McTavish
      McTavish
      I'd like this info also.
      Feb 14, 2019
  12. Adam Clarke
    Adam Clarke Cafe-XV750
    do you still sell these kits? I am in Australia?
  13. Rickard S
    Rickard S broberg
    Nice build. I’m also from SE and have a total rebuild of my 1982 seca 750
  14. dowski68
    dowski68
    Again CHACAL comes through right part first time Great Vender!!!!!!
  15. TG2
    TG2 hogfiddles
    Hey man, got a problem with my 550 carbs I believe. The bike has not run in a while and when I try to start it, it sounds like its being starved of fuel, also just got the starter rebuilt and a new starter relay. when I turn the fuel on or on prime, fuel starts coming out of the first carb towards to air box side. Have you seen this before, and does the carb need to be rebuilt?
  16. dowski68
    dowski68
    Ordered a new manual fuel cock for my xj700 as the vacuum one has failed me twice in the last 5 years. Chacal has the parts that I need.
  17. capy
    capy
    Amazing how much you miss something when it is gone.
    1. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      Totally agree
      Dec 22, 2018
  18. hogfiddles
    hogfiddles
    You screwed then up. The only ones that were removable where in the 1980 '80 650 bowls, I don't recall the 750 bowl having a removable jet…
  19. Richard Elbon
    Richard Elbon hogfiddles
    Looking for two float bowls hopefully with clear starter jets for 82 Seca750. I pulled them out with and ez out cause in the service manual they looked to be replaceable. Rich
  20. capy