1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Franc

Franc New Member

Dude Len is a wizard. I hope he has one or several proteges should anything ever happen. Fingers crossed. Got my petcock rebuild kit, ready to stop that fuel leak once it warms up a little. Oh, and thanks for the cool sticker!

2. atsmurat

atsmurat New Member

+1 . I agree with you.

3. mshah0686

mshah0686 Member

Great service! Honestly, such a hassle free.

I placed an order and PAID and then realized I didn't need a part. Chacal happily modified my order and gave a refund on the part I didn't want.

I recommend 100%

cgutz likes this.
  4. Ben Baum

Ben Baum New Member

Restoring an XJ650J and needed a few parts to rebuild the carburetor. Also, broke a bolt off in the valve cover. Len helped me get all the parts and had them to me before I was even able to get the bolt unstuck! I'll be installing this weekend and hopefully all goes well!

5. Captain Destructo

Captain Destructo New Member

Rebuilding a set of XJ750 brakes to install on my ‘81 XJ550. New pistons were great and I’ve got some new rubber slider boots and o-rings on the way. Len is a great help with great parts. Definitely recommend getting any parts you might need from him. Thanks a bunch.

6. Turbobob23

Turbobob23 Member

So I just received my order from xj4ever. Complete engine gasket kit, piston rings , oil seals and colortune. Len is super knowledgeable and great in assisting the best way to get your order. I'm in Canada and had no real issues with Lens help.
    I'm all set to blast forward on the engine rebuild...pictures will be posted soon!
    Thanks again Len!

7. drifwonder

drifwonder New Member

I just had the best experience with Len at xj4ever! I placed an order (XJ11443) for some mixture screws and they showed up in two days! But thats not even the best part.

Emailed and got a response so fast. That doesnt happen often anymore. Im so happy at how the transaction went that i have been just thinking about what else i could order from him

FIVE STARS!

and thank you for being a source for hard to find parts. My 85 XJ700 and 83 XJ750MK will now be on the road for many years to come!

Turbobob23 likes this.
  8. ronha13

ronha13 Member

Shout out to Len at xj4ever
    Ordered my parts Wednesday evening and they arrived today (Monday)
    Not only does he ship fast, but was able to tell me exactly what I needed for the repairs on my xj700.
    My second order from him, and the only place I buy parts from. :)

9. JBurch

JBurch Active Member

I want to say "Thank You" to Len for his help and service; he does a tremendous job.
    Again, Thanks!

hogfiddles likes this.
  10. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

LEN is the only one I trust for the carb kits for my rebuild services.

dfox

11. SecaMaverick

SecaMaverick Active Member

I've been getting parts from Len since he started here more than 10 years ago. I'm always blown away by the level of detail he's provided in his online parts catalog.
    I just bought a replacement base O-ring from him for the spin-on oil filter conversion kit for my XJ550 Seca, and of course it shipped fast and worked right -- as expected!

12. Cory Ciarrocchi

Cory Ciarrocchi New Member

I ordered my parts from Len at Xj4ever, it was an easy process and to boot it was super fast getting here! Thanks a million Len. Keep up the good work sir!! Will order again most definitely!!!

13. Toyobaru866

Toyobaru866 Active Member

Needed parts for the rebuilt of my bs33 carbs. Len from xj4ever was a great help choosing the right parts. Only took 2 weeks to delivery at the Netherlands. Great service, thanks Len!

14. Cody Whittington

Cody Whittington New Member

XJ4ever has great parts/service! They are great at communicating so I could get my parts fast! I order a jet needle (y-20) that I could not find anywhere; Len hooked me up with one and it works great! Thanks Len! (XJ4ever)

15. timotheos

timotheos Member

If you need anything for an XJ, this is the place. Ordered replacement fork seal kit and it arrived very quickly! Thanks!

16. PepNYC

PepNYC Member

Once again hats off to Len. If you need a part he's got it or probably knows where to get it. We've done business several times over the years and I've been nothing but satisfied. You'll be hard pressed to find a more courteous, knowledgeable and professional person to deal with these days.

17. smljohn

smljohn New Member

Thanks for your prompt attention. I certainly appreciate your input. The parts were received in the timeline given and as ordered. Will use and recommend your website.
    Thanks again.

18. Stephen Downey

Stephen Downey Member

Chacal you're the best, got my parts in a few days, It's nice knowing I have the exact right thing I need for my bike!

19. Brent NZ

Brent NZ Active Member

I rebuilt the carbs for my 650 Seca & made the mistake of purchasing rebuild kits from my local m/c shop. I wasn't impressed with the quality so bought new parts from XJ4Ever so now have decent quality replacements. In the same order I got a diode block, brake light switch & turn signal flasher.
    I have no idea how Len gets his hands on these parts - you can't get some of these bits anywhere else.

Attached Files:

• C.JPG
      C.JPG
      File size:
      221.1 KB
      Views:
    • Carb.JPG
      Carb.JPG
      File size:
      238.1 KB
      Views:
  20. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

That's a might purdy rack of carbs you got there, Brent NZ! You will be the talk of Christchurch and beyond........