1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale Seca XJ550RJ

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by RussellNJ09, Sep 19, 2022.

1. RussellNJ09

RussellNJ09 New Member

Picked up 2 seca XJ550RJ with the hopes of restoring or creating a cafe racer but lost interest. One is titled and complete, other is for parts (no title). Just had one set of carbs re-built and cleaned. This set was never installed. Other set of carbs were given away to offset carb rebuild. Tires are flat and some chrome is pitted and rusty. Bike did turn over but carbs prevented it from starting. Little over 10,000 miles. Bike was owned by son of a Yamaha shop owner so bike was always handle by qualified mechanics. Gas tank was removed and will need to be sent away to be re-sealed. All parts seem to be there, Fairing, covers, air box, etc. Looking to get back what I put into it. If no takers, I will store it until I get more time. Bike is partially disassembled but all parts are accounted for. Located in Central NJ. Asking $750 for all. Will also throw in a motorcycle jack/lift into the bundle as well.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  2. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Not 550 xjr
    XJ550RJ

3. Andrew Nichols

Andrew Nichols Active Member

So you're saying that you're going to take them off his hands?

4. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Tempting - I know who did the carbs so I know they’re good!! Lol

jayrodoh and Andrew Nichols like this.