1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

excel spread sheet test

Discussion in 'Test Zone' started by Tman_74, Feb 22, 2009.

  1. Tman_74

    Tman_74 Member

    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    North Ridgeville, OH
    Ok checked the valves.
    ex ex ex ex
    Measured inch 0.008 0.006 0.005 0.006
    Measured metric 0.203 0.152 0.127 0.152
    ex shim Y280 Y275 Y275 Y275
    spec 0.006 0.006 0.006 0.006
    spec 0.008 0.008 0.008 0.008
    spec metric 0.16 0.16 0.16 0.16
    spec metric 0.2 0.2 0.2 0.2
    0 0.002 0.003 0.002
    New shim ok 270 270 270


    int int int int
    Measured inch 0.005 0.003 0.0015 0.005
    Measured metric 0.127 0.076 0.038 0.127
    ex shim Y285 Y280 Y285 Y290
    spec 0.006 0.006 0.006 0.006
    spec 0.008 0.008 0.008 0.008
    spec metric 0.16 0.16 0.16 0.16
    spec metric 0.2 0.2 0.2 0.2
    0.003 0.005 0.0065 0.003
    New shim 280 270 270 285
    Here are the results.
    I used the zip tie method, worked perfect.
    Does this look correct?
    Here is my question. I can flip flop shims on a few and need (5) Y270’s. I have read chacal’s reasons not to reuse shims and read several other people saying they have reused shims. I am unsure of what to do.
    Does any have a link to the shim pool or have (5) 270’s to exchange for (3) 275’s (1) 285 (1)290?
     
  2. Tman_74

    Tman_74 Member

    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    North Ridgeville, OH
    that did not work
     
  3. Tman_74

    Tman_74 Member

    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    North Ridgeville, OH
    Ok checked the valves.
    ex ex ex ex
    Measured inch 0.008 0.006 0.005 0.006
    Measured metric 0.203 0.152 0.127 0.152
    ex shim Y280 Y275 Y275 Y275
    spec 0.006 0.006 0.006 0.006
    spec 0.008 0.008 0.008 0.008
    spec metric 0.16 0.16 0.16 0.16
    spec metric 0.2 0.2 0.2 0.2
    0 0.002 0.003 0.002
    New shim ok 270 270 270


    int int int int
    Measured inch 0.005 0.003 0.0015 0.005
    Measured metric 0.127 0.076 0.038 0.127
    ex shim Y285 Y280 Y285 Y290
    spec 0.006 0.006 0.006 0.006
    spec 0.008 0.008 0.008 0.008
    spec metric 0.16 0.16 0.16 0.16
    spec metric 0.2 0.2 0.2 0.2
    0.003 0.005 0.0065 0.003
    New shim 280 270 270 285
    Here are the results.
    I used the zip tie method, worked perfect.
    Does this look correct?
    Here is my question. I can flip flop shims on a few and need (5) Y270’s. I have read chacal’s reasons not to reuse shims and read several other people saying they have reused shims. I am unsure of what to do.
    Does any have a link to the shim pool or have (5) 270’s to exchange for (3) 275’s (1) 285 (1)290?
     
  4. Tman_74

    Tman_74 Member

    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    North Ridgeville, OH
    Ok checked the valves.
    Here are the results.
    I used the zip tie method, worked perfect.
    Does this look correct?
    Here is my question. I can flip flop shims on a few and need (5) Y270’s. I have read chacal’s reasons not to reuse shims and read several other people saying they have reused shims. I am unsure of what to do.
    Does any have a link to the shim pool or have (5) 270’s to exchange for (3) 275’s (1) 285 (1)290?
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page