1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

for sale 1981 xj650 on a 1982

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by mrfixit, May 6, 2009.

  1. mrfixit

    mrfixit New Member

    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    I have a 81/82 xj650 that I swapped the engine to a 82 frame. the bike ran before the swap but I can't get it to get fire to the plugs now. The bike is complete except for the tank,and side covers. This bike would have to be picked up.For more info email me at dpierce@hometel.com
    I'm asking 450.00 for it. This bike is located 20 miles east of St.louis mo.
     
  2. Kendall

    Kendall Member

    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Union, MO
    Clear title?
    Would have to be from the new frame.
     
  3. mrfixit

    mrfixit New Member

    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Title is from new frame.
     

Share This Page