1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Wanted - Garage / Shed / Barn / Wearhouse

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Scholz, Jun 25, 2009.

  1. Scholz

    Scholz Member

    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Canada
    I'm in Vancouver BC and i need a place to Wrench on my 1983 xj750 I'm turning it into a rat bobber / art bike kinda thing....

    I willing to pay 250 a month.... more if you have tools i can use...


    Thanks,

    Scholz

    P.S.

    It strange that there isn't like a collective or club or something that you can join that has a shop you can rent time in.......
     
  2. DianCecht

    DianCecht Member

    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    We have several motorcycle "clubs" around here that have a shop where they hold meetings/parties/rallies. OF COURSE, to join them, you have to prospect, and that usually involves illegal/humiliating activity... THEN you'll find out the shop is just a money laundering scheme for the drugs... THEN you'll discover that "what's mine is yours" applies to your loved one(s).

    You do purpose a good idea though... If I were in Vancouver, I'd go in on that with you.
     

Share This Page