1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale 85 Yamaha Maxim Bobber WRECKED but still driveable

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by 85MaximBobber, Jan 8, 2011.

  1. 85MaximBobber

    85MaximBobber New Member

    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Vandalia, IL
    I have for sale a 85 yamaha maxim bobber that i got hit on one day when i was riding. It has approximately 19,000 miles on the bike. I have fixed most of the bike back to how it was except for the side of the engine case which got grounded down, but still looks fine. No issues with it. It still needs a few pieces to be perfect but I rode it around for quite a while before I got a new bike and parked this one. It was and still is a cool little bobber that is still fun to ride but I was want to get my money back out of the parts I put into it. I am asking 500 bucks for the bike and it has a clear title still. It is a mono seat bike. I had a custom paint job put on it, but it got messed up. What you see in the pic is what you get. Hoping someone local will come pick it up. I live in vandalia, IL and you can email me at craighuskey@hotmail.com with any questions or more pics that you may want to see. Thanks.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. SBSTebbe

    SBSTebbe Member

    Messages:
    51
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    Michigan
    Re: For Sale 85 Yamaha Maxim Bobber WRECKED but still drivea

    What are you looking at for price?
     
  3. thorin

    thorin Member

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    he's asking $500 according to the post.....
     
  4. schooter

    schooter Active Member

    Messages:
    3,048
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Elkton, Michigan (its in the thumb)
    good deal, good luck with sale
     

Share This Page