1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Bullet_Sponge

Bullet_Sponge New Member

First time ordering parts from chacal, and the service was amazing and fast to boot.
    Ordered some parts on wedensday and got them today.
    I will definately be ordering parts from him again.

2. Raven

Raven Member

Len is not only an asset to this forum, but also to thousands of XJ'ers across the world, in keeping their XJ alive. His passion for these bikes and this community is clear, as evidenced by his knowledge and honest business practices. I'm a member of a number of automotive/motorcycle forums, none of which have a vendor/community relationship half as meaningful or positive as the one Len has with us XJ folks.

Len, per always, thank you for your help!

3. skw1972

skw1972 Member

well said Raven.

4. ouchie

ouchie Member

Len thanks so much for the awesome inventor, sharing of knowledge, and great business practices. It is an absolute joy to do business with you and I have confidence you'll be there every step of the way as I go through this bike piece by piece!

Thanks!!!

5. skw1972

skw1972 Member

yo Len! got my stuff today. I thought it would be at least this coming Monday before it got here. you are on it man, and thanks for taking all the time you did to not only help me understand the problem and how to fix it but also for turning what started out as scary situation into no big deal. You dont just take care of our bikes bro you take care of us too.

next order comin at you later on tonight.:)

6. bigfitz52

bigfitz52 Well-Known Member Premium Member

I'm not gonna break XJBIKES' LAW #2 by saying "I told you so" but I should get a bye because it's not a tech "toldya."

I wouldn't have been able to restore and subsequently maintain my Secas without Len, period.

7. xRedemptionx

xRedemptionx Member

Shipping has been so fast it amazed me. Also Len, you've been more than amazing when it came to customer service. You're truly the paragon of excellence when it comes to online ordering

8. retread83

retread83 Member

Ordered parts August 1,sent wrong amount,Len notified me same day.Sent correct amount,parts arrived August 5. Great service!

9. sarcasmkillsme

sarcasmkillsme New Member

Chacal/XJ4EVER is an awesome seller as some of you already know. Extremely helpful and quick to respond when you have a question...even on weekends and late nights! Great prices, fast shipping and a disturbingly knowledgeable guy behind the keyboard. Really can't go wrong.

Don't waste your money at the dealership....

10. M3NACE_XJ9

M3NACE_XJ9 New Member

Len, YOU THE MAN! Thanks so much for the quick turn around! 16 days shipping to Tasmania and every part was spot on. You'll be seeing my hard earned $$ again, Keep up the good work!

11. BCXJ

BCXJ New Member

Len,
    I continue to be amazed at your fast service, parts availability and your continued assistance with any issues I have in restoring my 1982 XJ750RJ Seca!

Many Thanks From a Very Satified Customer,
    Buddy

12. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words and keeping us busy!!

13. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words and keeping us busy!!

14. skw1972

skw1972 Member

well you earn it man. and Im putting my list together this week for you.

15. xjlenordski

xjlenordski Member

Just like to say a huge thanks to Len with my first (and definitely not last) order for my 84 XJ750RL project.
    PM'd him with a few questions & he was back to me in a few hours (even though it was morning here in Oz & probably midnight over there).
    Thought it was going to take forever to sort out my needs, with the time difference & all. But it just took XJ4ever!!!!!
    Parts were shipped on 27/8 & arrived at my door today!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!

Thanks again Len....I will be placing another order soon!!!

Cheers mate,

Tim

16. xjlenordski

xjlenordski Member

Forgot to mention the pricing from Len.....it was great!!!

Now it's almost home time so I can figure out how to use my new Colourtune!!!

Cheers

Tim

17. xj_mark

xj_mark New Member

I was joking when I told my friends that my parts would be arriving 3 days after I ordered them. Needless to say, they arrived in 3 days!
    Fantastic service!
    Extremely knowledgeable and helpful in getting all the right parts.
    Put in my most recent order 2 hrs ago. Just got email that it has already shipped.

Certainly makes working on the bike easier when you don't have to wait for weeks for parts.

Well done.

Thanks Len

18. AutumnRider

AutumnRider Member

Again, Chacal comes through, being relatively new to XJBikes I have come to rely on him to keep me straight when I order parts. His blazing fast shipping isn't bad either.

Thanks again for all you help,
    Kent

19. skoster

skoster Member

New to the forum, and to the XJ650. Like a lot of people I bought the bike just thinking of the riding and not the maintenance, then I got here and realised I needed to take care of valves and rear brake shoes ASAP, then see what else needed to be done. After reading all the posts which said to buy from Chacal (Len), I figured I might as well.

In the interests of full disclosure, I did see a few of the parts a bit cheaper on another website, but I think that's made up for by the fact that if I hadn't contacted Len I would have missed a couple of crucial parts I needed and bought an extra part I didn't need. Frankly I think it worked out to be about the same price and this way I felt confident instead of frustrated (which I would have if I screwed up and bought the wrong stuff).

Len was super helpful, easy to work with, and on the ball about getting my parts out to me. Shipping was very fast and everything made it to me well packed and safely.

Excellent experience all the way around!

20. adrian1

adrian1 Active Member

You may find the same items on the net cheaper but you WON'T find anyone more helpful or knowlegeble on XJ's. Remember, he is dedicated to only XJ's and offers some parts unobtainable from other sources. In other words....SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GUY. Welcome to the site by the way :)