1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Pre fabricated hard tail sections

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Charles90706, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Charles90706

Charles90706 Member

So I am looking at expanding a small online business making and manufacturing bobber parts.

I am looking into starting to make pre fabricated hard tail sections. I know not everyone has the tools, equipment, or knowledge to bend pipe, weld, etc. This would include bolt point to the gear housing and specific weld points and directions for installation. How many people would be interested in these for their own bike or someone they know. What would you be willing to pay? thank you for all your input.

2. Brhille

Brhille New Member

Charles, I think you would get plenty of intrest but which bike models are you talking about? Unless I am mistaken the xj550s are the only ones where you do not have to take into account the angle change on the shaft drive. I have a 550 and would def be interested, the typical DIY xs650 kit goes for under 300 bucks. Could you do that? Also, would you offer any stretch options? Thanks

3. Charles90706

Charles90706 Member

For now I am speaking of maxim... 80 to 83 still in the research and planning stages. Also I have to see how Much quality materials will run. I just wanted to see if there is any interest