1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

I Got some parts for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by gang3, Oct 20, 2014.

1. gang3

gang3 Member

I have a bunch of misc. parts I figured some one might be looking for these ,I posted them on photo bucket, Just make a reasonable offer and you pay shipping , Easy Some of the parts I do not recall year and models but if you need it .then you would probably recognize it. Also there is a side engine cover in there I have the other side also the small side just could not locate it right at picture time. So take a look see if any of this looks usable to you and hit me up. P.S If you click on the pics it gives a description of what it is.
    link http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/gang311/library/Bike Parts For Sale
    Thanks

2. Sycamore

Sycamore New Member

What would you do one one of your most pristine signal lights? (they all seem to be about the same in quality)

3. gang3

gang3 Member

it cost 2.50 to send one to California I live in Oregon, you want the stem and all? send me your zip code and we will go from there the shipping will be the biggest hit.lol

4. Sycamore

Sycamore New Member

PM'd ya.

5. joejr2

joejr2 Active Member Premium Member

how much for the warning light set ? I'm in Santa Fe New Mexico. The cover plate with
    the backing plate and bulb holders. E-mail me jcowansf@hotmail.com zip-87507

6. joejr2

How about 10.00 for the warning light set and 5.00 for shipping to Santa Fe,New Mexico.
    zip 87505 ( jcowansf@hotmail.com) I can send you a postal money order or post on ebay
    and I'll pay with paypal ?? E-mail me and let me know.

7. gang3

gang3 Member

NEVER GOT YOUR P. M. Please resend

8. gang3

gang3 Member

You can do a money order or just put the cash in a letter i have never had a problem just wrap a piece of paper around it shipping for regular mail is 8.00 now tell me what are warning lights the ones between the gauges? I think i had two different sets ?and you just want the cover? or the whole fixture ?

9. joejr2

It's an indicator light set from an 82 xj650rj seca three plastic rectangular lenses; red at top,
    blue in the center and green at the bottom, with an amber arrow on either side. I wanted
    both the cover and the base. If ten for the items and eight for shipping isn't enough let me know
    otherwise I'll send you a postal money order for $18. E-mail me at (jcowansf@hotmail.com)
    with your address so I know where to send it. I still haven't figured out how to send a private message.

10. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Click on his name above, in blue, next to his avatar .... Then click on " start a conversation".

Right now, we all know to watch his mailbox really carefully for an envelope full of cash .....