1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. open1mind

open1mind New Member

All,
    Add me to the list of satisfied customers. My dealer called me stating "we have tried everything, we cannot find the carb screws that we need to finish the job". Two emails later they were on their way to me- no hassle, great services.

Another old XJ lives to ride another day.

2. Robert W Bersin

Robert W Bersin New Member

I recently ordered some exhaust parts for my XJ750 from Len. I was so surprised to see how quickly they arrived. They were packaged so professionally.

But that's not the best part. Len had told me the collector and header pipes were in really nice shape. Ha! They look practically brand new!!

And, Len answered more post sale questions that I should have posted to xjbikes but he so willingly and quickly answered my questions.

I would definitely recommend xj4ever.com for all your XJ needs!

Bob
    Hainesport NJ
    1982 XJ750J Maxim

3. MN-Maxims

MN-Maxims St. Paul Minnesota

Ordered my new block off tool, enrichment orfice drill bit showed up priority mail today. The box was slightly damaged but to the air filled packing everything made it ok. I just love the quality of my new tool and the drill bit for my pin vise. As always xj4ever comes through. On time and quality that can't be beat.

Thanks Len you are awesome.

4. rhys

rhys Member

Bump from another satisfied return customer. Got my replacement starter button (those things break after 30 years or so), oil filters, and cables in record time, and got LOTS of advice on some rewiring I have to do to the 750.

Obviously, another order already in the works. Thanks once again, Len! I don't know where we'd be without you!

5. Ross1bd

Ross1bd Member

Fair prices, fast shipping, courteous service and, if you take the time to read the webalogue carefully, a phenomenal amount of XJ info.

When I talk with potential XJ owners, I tell 'em. We have this guy in Atlanta... Many thanks to XJ4Ever

6. Xythin

Xythin Member

I placed an order today, and it shipped today. Len was quick to respond and had some extremely well detailed instructions that made the process rather easy.
    10/10 will buy again.

7. MN-Maxims

MN-Maxims St. Paul Minnesota

Ordered a new set of Dyna Coils and the mounts for them. Showed up today and hopefully going in a bike tomorrow.
    Super fast as always and I am impressed with the mount kit that should make the install go nicely

Thank You

8. kboehringer

kboehringer Active Member

Len,
    The one-piece SS rear line (HCP18710CLRST) is a perfect fit for my XS1100. Replaced all three 35 year old antique lines with a single DOT rated line. Some of the best money I've spend yet on this restoration project. It don't matter how fast she'll go if you get can't get 'er stopped!!
    Thanks again, nice product, good price
    Kurt

[​IMG]

9. andrewc

andrewc Member

Len fixed me up again!!!
    A small rubber valve/seal for the aftermarket petcock I bought here a couple years ago.
    Go figure you would have it and be awesome enough to find the right one and confirm with measurements I sent you.
    I have it and it is installed and working perfectly.
    I chose the crappiest cheapest mail option 14 - 28 days to Canada and it arrived in 7!!!
    Unreal. Thanks so much man.
    Keep your knees in the breeze

10. Deadturbo

Deadturbo New Member

Fast shipping, excellent packaging a little pricey but worth it. I mean where you going to find such an awesome selection of parts for 33 year old machines. I could have paid less for my windscreen but where else can you get perfect fitment and graphics. I'm glad I got that last fender too, not painted black on top but it looks so much sweeter without. I know I spent at least $600 so far and if it didn't take so long to scroll through the parts list I would of spent more. I know I've already seen something I should have ordered. Thanks, Ken

11. RPS

RPS Member

Recieved my parts yesterday. Great timing, bike came back from the shop and the parts were waiting. Great service. Thanks!

12. TheCrazyGnat

TheCrazyGnat Well-Known Member

Got another order in great time and exactly what I needed. Thanks again!

13. Jim Edwards

Jim Edwards Member

Bought a fuse box upgrade kit for my '82 XJ750. Parts arrived fast and the instructions that came with it were pretty much idiot proof.

Bike is running better than it ever has! Thanks Len at XJ4Ever!

14. hohenstein23

hohenstein23 Member

Thank you for all the great info on my purchases. Very fast shipping and very good customer service

15. frantar

frantar New Member

Hi Len,

thanks a lot for the battery sensor bypass device. The included how to was so detailed I could fit it to my bike in 15 minutes. It works like a charm.

16. Jim Edwards

Jim Edwards Member

Thanks XJ4Ever for the battery bypass kit! Easy install and works well.

17. madbones

madbones New Member

I guess it really goes without saying but i would like to that Len for his wealth of knowledge and help in sourcing the correct parts for my project.
    Amazing service..............
    Thanks again Len

18. msgoodwrench

msgoodwrench New Member

Chacal has helped me before with parts for my 82 Maxim, and when I needed a chain for it now, I knew where to turn. Great knowledge, fast service!! Sure appreciate everything you know and for your great service Len, I know I will need more help and parts in the future! I am so glad I found this web site for my XJ, I have recommended others here.

19. skippy344

skippy344 Member

Placed another order with XJ4Ever! Ordered Sunday Night, and got them, in good order, on Wednesday!!
    Thank you Len, for helping me keep Rosie running!!!
    XJ4Ever ROCKS!!!!

20. thench

thench Member

Another satisfied customer right here! Thanks for getting the part I needed out so quickly!
    I'll be back again soon!