1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

This time of year...

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by MattiThundrrr, Mar 5, 2017.

1. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr Not a guru

I think the internet is out to get me. Today, someone listed a "running" 750x with 6000 miles for 1300 Canadian. Yesterday, a 750 fazer with higher miles, but in good shape. He wants too much, but I want it too much! Last thing I need is 2 new projects, my Seca hasn't started in years, my roof is leaking, the car needs new timing belt and water pump, and my finances are in the toilet. I have to pass on them, but it hurts. If anyone wants to really torture Matti, they're on Kijiji Ottawa. Make a thread of them and force me to watch.

quebecois59 likes this.
  2. quebecois59

quebecois59 Well-Known Member

I feel you, I would hardly resist to an XJ900 ad in my neighborhood (specially with a good fuel tank), even if I already own three of them.

3. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

I resist by reminding myself about how much less riding I can afford if I buy another machine.

4. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr Not a guru

I know. I don't even have anything that's ready to ride, but they're so shiny! Far better than my Seca! Frustrated by limited space and time, and even more limited finances.

5. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Get 'em now--

If you dont get them when you can, you won't be able to get the when you CAN.