1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

The Seeker

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Simmy, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Simmy

Simmy Well-Known Member

Pol Tarres is a pro trials and extreme enduro rider. His riding skills are really something to see.
    The Yamaha 700 Tenere will be the replacement for my KLR but I'm not ready to fork over $13k CDN.

https://www.readmeta.com/blog/2020/7/31/the-seeker

Fuller56 likes this.
  2. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

I struggle to push a bike backwards off a trailer let alone ride it off. I guess the next time I will try riding the bike off the trailer it looked pretty easy. I will make sure I have a camera rolling. He is a highly skilled rider. Thanks for the link Simmy.

3. Simmy

Simmy Well-Known Member

I liked where he placed a small boulder to jump over the gate. I saw a guy do that during an enduro once. Everyone was bottlenecked where a bridge was out, waiting to chew their way through a huge mud hole. This guy said F that, placed a rock near the edge and hit it at speed. He made it but no one followed him.

4. Pizzaman

Pizzaman Member

That's impressive riding on a bike that heavy. He is handling like a trials bike