1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Head Light Turned On.

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by trevorwb, Jun 12, 2008.

  1. trevorwb

    trevorwb New Member

    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Thorp, WI
    Twice I've had the head warning light turn on an off while I was riding. Is this just a false error or is there something I should be checking?
     
  2. Ass.Fault

    Ass.Fault Active Member

    Messages:
    1,028
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    College Station, Texas
    is the light on?
    if so then it is an error.
    could be a loose connection
     
  3. trevorwb

    trevorwb New Member

    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Thorp, WI
    Light only turned on for about a second and then stays off. This has happened twice, but I feel like its a wire problem. The windjammer is aftermarket, whoever did the wiring did a half a** job in my opinion. There were wires everywhere, so I gathered them together and covered them with plastic wire sleeves.
     

Share This Page