1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.
dowski68
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2019
NFS Supervisor for Veterans Affairs

Share This Page

dowski68

Well-Known Member, Male, from Medford, Oregon

Again CHACAL comes through right part first time Great Vender!!!!!! Jan 30, 2019

dowski68 was last seen:
Sep 19, 2019
    1. dowski68
      dowski68
      Again CHACAL comes through right part first time Great Vender!!!!!!
    2. dowski68
      dowski68
      Ordered a new manual fuel cock for my xj700 as the vacuum one has failed me twice in the last 5 years. Chacal has the parts that I need.
    3. dowski68
      dowski68
      no rain for next 4 days highs in mid to high 40's-2 days off I going riding
    4. dowski68
      dowski68
      riding to school on the freeway and my 5 valve per cylinder carb cover broke and now is gone-Anybody got left side?
      1. dkavanagh
        dkavanagh
        Check w/ hogfiddles. He has lots!
        May 9, 2017
        dowski68 likes this.
    5. dowski68
      dowski68
      nice full moon this morning for the ride into work. Get to go to university this morning for a seminar should be a nice ride 30 miles 1 wy
    6. dowski68
      dowski68
      beautiful day and here I sit at work looking outside at the sunny day. Gotta make the money to pay the bills. Life
    7. dowski68
      dowski68
      yesterday afternoon thunder storms and today the same-No riding today :( The next 4 days look good though and of course days off rain
    8. dowski68
      dowski68
      As of tomorrow I will riding everyday to work till winter I hope LOL. time to put the cage under a cover for the summer
    9. dowski68
      dowski68
      No rain today been on a few short rides- looking forward to tomorrow for a much longer ride.
    10. dowski68
      dowski68
      sure hope the rain stops later today cause I got the next two days off
    11. dowski68
      dowski68
      Damn weather people- hasn't rained a drop since I have been to work!
      1. craiygxj likes this.
    12. dowski68
      dowski68
      Ah, rain forecasted for the next four days. guess this will a good time to do the sync and color tune. Crud got homework first. Priorities
    13. dowski68
      dowski68
      time to get books for the next term. Rather be putin my bike back together.
    14. dowski68
      dowski68
      Winter term is Over!!!
    15. dowski68
      dowski68
      Winter term is finally over!!!
    16. dowski68
      dowski68
      damn yesterday mid 60's this evening raining- Yes Oregon weather, want to see it change wait 5 minutes LOL
    17. dowski68
      dowski68
      Off to school till 930 pm :)
    18. dowski68
      dowski68
      Well weather looks as though it is going to snow tonight. Not sure if it is going to stick or not. Kinda strange for this time of the year.
    19. dowski68
      dowski68
      Friday-1 one hr. class and then the exhaust-unless the wife ask for some help? You never know LOL
    20. dowski68
      dowski68
      Freaking math anxiety-got a test at 730 pm. Note to self Put the tools down and study!
  • About

NFS Supervisor for Veterans Affairs
    A transplant from Humboldt County, California to Oregon 8 1/2 years ago First-time motorcycle owner.
    First bike xj700x 1986
    Second Bike Yamaha YZ125 Yr. 2006
    Shattered the bone that controls your big toe on left foot(now is 7mm shorter- Dirt Bike Sold for medical expenses.
    541maxim-youtube channel
    Rebuilt engine from pistons up at 64,478.00 miles winter 16/17
    Wrecked First time-May 8, 2018

Signature

1986 XJ700X 78K