1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.
admin
Last Activity:
May 12, 2023
Showcase Items:

Followers 1

Share This Page

admin

Administrator

Staff Member Administrator Moderator
admin was last seen:
May 12, 2023
    1. Patrick Russell
      Patrick Russell
      OK, maybe I am missing something, but I am not seeing how to post new content to the forum. I am able to post to existing threads, but not start a new thread.
      A little help would be apprieciated.

Thanks,

Patrick
      1. Szarnyas Fejvadasz likes this.
      2. Szarnyas Fejvadasz
        Szarnyas Fejvadasz
        I think unfortunately only premium members can post new contents on the forum.
        Jul 21, 2022
    2. Richard DeZago
      Richard DeZago
      Unable to post. It says it may be because I'm posting spam. I am not posting spam. Have XJ900 Seca and I'm looking for information and parts help.
    3. micalux
      micalux
      Hi, I would like to order the fairing rubber molding for an 83 xj900rk. How do I go about ordering/ payment. Thanks, Mike
      1. McTavish
        McTavish
        I'd like this info also.
        Feb 14, 2019
    4. LarryMc
      LarryMc
      I purchased a premium account through PayPal and the transaction cleared. How long does it take before this becomes active?
    5. Cmorris1707
      Cmorris1707
      hi is there a reason i cannot post to a member or post it on the forums. it also wont let me post what i am trying to post in here. i'm needing a new petrol tap for my bike and i'm adding the out let dimentions
    6. taptapindustries
      taptapindustries
      hi, i made a couple of videos on my xj650 seca 1980. I tried uploading to the tech video posts, but it wont let me. the site seems to think its spam...

let me know if there is anything i can do.
      1. SnoSheriff
        SnoSheriff
        May 4, 2017
    7. DanRo
      DanRo
      I would like to post a photo of my XJ700. How do I do that? Thanks
    8. robawf
      robawf
      At one point in time, I had images posted under my free account. They are no longer there. I didnt remove them. Just curious what happened? Will getting the premium account repost those pics to my account?
      Thanks. This site is the best!
      1. SnoSheriff
        SnoSheriff
        That was in the old software and they are gone. You will be starting with a blank showcase.
        Jun 16, 2015
    9. tpayne169
      tpayne169
      Hello, I am new to this site. I am trying to post a question, and am having a hard time creating a thread. Am I able to do so as a non premium member? Thank You!
      Love the site!!