1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

1983 Xj750 Seca

Average User Rating:
5/5,
Tags:
  • Year:
    Make:
    Yamaha
    Model:
    XJ750 Seca
    Engine Size:
    Modifications & Accessories:
    Sport fairing, saddlebags, trunk
    I've been helping XJ-Bikes member, Steve R, restore his bike. We just finished adding a complete luggage set. Everything has been cleaned, stripped, smoothed, repainted, and clearcoated. Now presenting---1983 XJ750 Seca, by Steve R! This bike went from "this bike is SOOO FRUSTRATING--I think I might give up on it"....to...." I LOVE my bike, it gets lot of attention, and I can't wait to ride it every chance I get!"
  1. Tim O
    Really sweet... I'm really jealous of the pipes. Where did you get them?
      Steve R likes this.
    1. View previous replies...
    2. Tim O
      Funny... my bike is the same... mufflers look fine but the header pipes are pretty rusty.
      Tim O, Mar 6, 2017
    3. Steve R
      Yep, mine were too. The bike spent time on the west coast with salt air. But maybe age has something to do with it.
      Steve R, Mar 6, 2017
    4. Steve R
      I see your bike , nice. Mine spent time on the west coast, salt air maybe.
      Steve R, Mar 6, 2017
  2. Steve R
  3. Simmy
    nice job!
      Steve R likes this.
    1. Steve R
      Thanks
      Steve R, Mar 6, 2017
  4. CactusJack578
    I agree with dowski68. I wanna see more pics. Great Job on the bike. I love the XJ750's.
      Steve R likes this.
    1. Steve R
      Thanks Jack
      Steve R, Mar 6, 2017
  5. CactusJack578
    I love that line about Steve R going from "this bike is SOOO FRUSTRATING to I LOVE my bike" That's gotta be a fantastic feeling.Thanks hogfiddles for letting us in on some of the behind the scenes.
      Steve R likes this.
  6. dowski68
    It all comes down to perseverance-Finish what you started and be proud of what you have done.
    A few more picks of the entire bike would be nice to look at. Yet well done!
      Steve R likes this.
    1. Steve R
      Thank you, a lot of hard work.
      Steve R, Feb 21, 2017
    2. Steve R
      More pictures on the way
      Steve R, Feb 23, 2017
    3. Steve R
      Half a dozen pics in the gallery.
      Steve R, Jun 26, 2018