1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Seca Restore

Tags:
  • Year:
    Make:
    Yamaha
    Model:
    750 Seca sport touring
    Engine Size:
    Modifications & Accessories:
    Sport touring package
    She's finally ready to go
750MaximSeattle likes this.
  1. Tim morris
    Well its time to get Red back together . ❤ her sister Silver was first:)
  2. Tim morris
    Anyone have a way to get a good inspection for historic plates and insurance valuation I know it's worth a hell of a lot more than blue book lol or at least I pray
  3. David Gaunt
    Nice work. Love this model.
  4. kerriskandiesinc
    Beautiful resto!

How does that screen work......I am assuming? its a Gustafson or did it come with the fairing??
    1. Tim morris
      Original
      Tim morris, Oct 13, 2019
  5. Tim morris
    Slow but steady new pics in gallery
  6. Jason Kovacs
    Great looking bike!! I am very interested in pictures of the mounts for the fairing and saddle bags. My fairing mount looks rigged and I was told by the seller that the bag mounts were homemade.
    1. View previous replies...
    2. Tim morris
      I've got you photos of all parts needed if want them
      Tim morris, Sep 21, 2019
    3. Tim morris
      I posted another I don't know what you call it conversation hopefully you'll find it
      Tim morris, Sep 22, 2019
    4. Jason Kovacs
      Thanks! I found it!
      Jason Kovacs, Sep 24, 2019
  7. hogfiddles
    >Will I ever finish lol

NO
      Tim morris likes this.
    1. Tim morris
      I'm making a dent slow and steady the front end is together valve adjustment tomorrow then I start putting all the good stuff back on :)
      Tim morris, Sep 17, 2019
    2. Tim morris
      I think you're right things are dragging along as I keep on wanting to make something else on it better cleaner or brighter
      Tim morris, Sep 21, 2019
    3. Tim morris
      Finally after 3 or 4 days I'm trying to get the front brakes bled I realized the master cylinder just wasn't working right pulled it apart and by chance I decided to stretch the spring and increase pressure it works brakes bled
      Tim morris, Sep 24, 2019
  8. Tim morris
  9. Tim morris
    Many thanks to Lenny :) full speed ahead ! Ft forks up ,anti dives next, covers,going to the polisher, it's going to start getting cold pretty soon full speed ahead
      Franc likes this.
  10. Nuch
    Did you acquire the bike with the cases (and I'm assuming front faring)? It looks great so far... We can see your reflection in the paint!
      Tim morris likes this.
    1. Tim morris
      No the bike came with the full front fairing complete with lowers what missing the full rear tour pack so I had to dig deep into my pockets and thanks to Joe I got a set and then I got them painted it was an easy color to paint matched up perfectly with an early Mazda so everything is done as far as paint goes the hard part was getting all the right nuts and bolts for all the brackets going to have to have the seat pin manufacturerd can't find one of those anywhere
      Tim morris, Sep 5, 2019
    2. Christopher Cleveland
      Need assistance in identifying parts required to mount side bags and trunk, specifically that manual for Rear package installation What I believe I am missing is the part called a side plate LH, RH to mount both the bags and the trunk and luggage carrier center section and the reinforcing plate.
      Christopher Cleveland, Oct 5, 2021