1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Apologies for missing pics in posts/threads

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by Mad_Bohemian, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Mad_Bohemian

Mad_Bohemian Active Member

The photos I post here are to document builds to help show how I did things, and to encourage/show others how they can do it as well. I have all the original photos so nothing is ever 'lost' completely. It is just frustrating when you google 'how-to' something, find someone who did it and the photos are missing! For now I post everything to a Flickr album for my VooDoo build here..

2. XJ550H

XJ550H Well-Known Member Premium Member

if you still have the photos you can work with the moderators they may be able to add the photos or put in the links for you to use a hosting site.
    Hoggfiddles is recreating Bigfitz posts so I do not know if they can add links to your original threads
    third option would be recreate the thread add the photos then have moderators delete old thread.
    when you recreate the thread you would also want to add/address any important posts by other members about details

fourth option would be to make a pdf and see if that can be posted like chacal does in his web site under how to's