1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

My kids. They can't pay rent otherwise.

2. JBurch

JBurch Member

Thank you Len for your fast service and technical advice.

Jim Burch

3. bminis01

bminis01 New Member

Two thumbs up to Len. Ordered parts for my 80 xj650 carbs, all in good order. All spic and span and on runs nice. Thanks Len.

4. SecaMaverick

SecaMaverick Member

I may have said it before, but I've been ordering parts from Len as far back as I've been a member of this forum (2006). My latest order met my every expectation of quality and accuracy.
    If -- once in a blue moon -- something isn't as expected, he's always made it right. If I had more than two thumbs, they'd all be up.

5. Edward Warlin

Edward Warlin New Member

Thanks to Len and Pete I was able purchase the YICS shutoff tool at a very reasonable price, The tool came "vary fast" a couple days, I was able to synchronize and adjust the carbs on my 1985 XJ700 maxim yesterday and the bike runs great, Thanks again XJ4ever.

6. JBurch

JBurch Member

Many thanks to Len at XJ4ever parts. Great service!!!!

7. Lierre

Lierre New Member

Hey Len,
    Just wanted to say thanks to you and all who maintain xjBikes.com. Sooo much valuable info. Tonight, well morning now, I completed my very first valve shim adjustment. I've really worked hard to complete all the tasks for this build on my own, in effort to learn. I was soooo intimidated at the thought of even checking the valve clearances, but I decided to go ahead and check xjbikes, and of course, someone has put together a complete how-to. Very good instructions, because I did it successfully without issue. All the valve clearances are now within spec, and it really wasn't difficult AT ALL!!!!! In addition to that, I've rebuilt the starter motor using your rebuild kit, and several other things. Said all that to say, THANKS SO MUCH... Xjbikes has made my '82 XJ650 Maxim cafe racer conversion project a breeze ...and the fact that you offer the best parts is such a convenience. No need to waste time searching. That's awesome!!!

XJ550H and cgutz like this.
  8. msgoodwrench

msgoodwrench New Member

Hi Len! Such a pleasure to do business with you again! Great parts that are correct the first time, and fast shipping. Also you always send informational links to helpful forum pages in regards to replacing/adjusting the parts ordered - very thoughtful, very helpful!! My '82 XJ550J was back on the road again today with a new clutch cable. I enjoyed a nice ride this evening after fixing it this afternoon. My thanks to XJBikes, and especially XJ4ever!!