1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

1100 Virago

Discussion in 'Other Motorcycles' started by Timbox, Oct 10, 2026 at 5:14 PM.

  1. Timbox

    Timbox Well-Known Member Premium Member

    Messages:
    2,840
    Likes Received:
    997
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Wisconsin, Tomah
    I told myself I would never work on another Virago 750 or smaller. Just the way the starter system works with those bikes and the last of power.

    So good old market place gets me again. Less than an hr drive and she is at home on the trailer. More to come.
    [​IMG]wKFqSgva by Tim Brown, on Flickr
     

Share This Page