1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.
SnoSheriff
Last Activity:
Jan 17, 2023
Featured Threads:
Showcase Items:
Birthday:
September 7
Home Page:

Share This Page

SnoSheriff

Site Owner, Male, from MB, CAN

Staff Member Administrator

server migration is complete May 5, 2018

SnoSheriff was last seen:
Jan 17, 2023
    1. Voodz34
      Voodz34
      Also looking for a Seca tank
    2. Voodz34
      Voodz34
      I’m in Winnipeg
    3. Voodz34
      Voodz34
      Hi did you ever sell your clubman handlebars, will they fit maxim 550
    4. marvin wegner
      marvin wegner
      You have quite the selection of parts on this forum. Do you know where I can find a tdi 10m-10 for my bike?
      Marvin 613 639 4829
    5. Bix
      Bix
      hey snosheriff, i talked to k-moe about changing my username as i made the mistake of putting my real name where the username should have gone. He said id have to talk to you as he didnt have the abilities to do so as a fellow admin.

Thanks!
      1. Muro
        Muro
        Lol
        Aug 14, 2019
    6. MaximusXJ650
      MaximusXJ650
      Hi
      Im having difficulty creating a thread. It keeps telling me it is spam. How can I post to the forum?
      1. Dwmadsen
        Dwmadsen
        We’re you able to get this issue resolved? I am having the same issue and looking for a solution
        Feb 16, 2022
    7. gmoncrief
      gmoncrief
      I'm just wondering on the Part for Sale thread, (maybe bikes for sale too) it is sorted by date but maybe a set time frame to renew or delete for sale posts.
      I was all the way back to 2015 !!!!
      Just one other thought, maybe not possible but seeing users by location would be helpful.
    8. Ferrin
      Ferrin
      Hello Mr.SnoSheriff. Just bought a 1985 Maxim X XJ750. I couldn't turn this one down, she's the same model I had in 1985!
      I'm no mechanic but I bought her to learn and restore her back to original as much as possible(minus paint and leather)
      anything you or any other folks on here could advise or help me out on regarding parts and cables etc would be much appreciated.
      Thanks!
    9. SnoSheriff
      SnoSheriff
      server migration is complete
      1. fastenova likes this.
    10. SnoSheriff
      SnoSheriff
      I'm in the process of migrating the site to a new web server. Site may be down during this process...
      1. corey manshack likes this.
    11. Toomanybikes
      Toomanybikes
      Hi Snowsherrif
      Just put up I thought was a post of "for sale" 85 Xj700n parts but it shows it's a thread. can you change that please or delete it and I'll repost
    12. Macktion
      Macktion
      I have a post that I would like to edit because of a diagram being inaccurate, and I would hate for someone to get bad information. Would it be possible for you as an Admin to remove the image?
    13. Christopher McTavish
      Christopher McTavish
      How do I change my user name? Didn’t realize when it asked for my name it meant user name. Ugh.
    14. Baker6x6
      Baker6x6
      Trying to post my '83 for sale.. keep getting "appears like spam" message. Read all the rules.. seem to be following them all.
      1. Tombez likes this.
      2. Dillon Huffman
        Dillon Huffman
        I'm getting the same error - did you figure this out?
        Sep 15, 2017
      3. Wintersdark
        Wintersdark
        Can't post things with links/photos until you have 5 or more forum posts; otherwise it just flags them as spam.
        Sep 16, 2017
        Tombez likes this.
    15. SatveerC
      SatveerC
      I can find where to edit my For Sale post. Do I have to do a whole one?
    16. bionicbil
      bionicbil
      Hi SnoSheriff, I'm New to your site and looking for brake parts for my 82 1100 Maxim....how do I do this?
    17. SnoSheriff
      SnoSheriff
    18. conti412
      conti412
      do you have the stud on the final drive for a xj650 for sale?
    19. TylerXJ700
      TylerXJ700
      Quick question, I am trying to order more parts from chacal and cannot seem to send him links to pictures nor can I attach them. I keep getting error messages no matter which site I use to upload/link them. Not sure how to get through this error message! I appreciate the help!
      1. SnoSheriff
        SnoSheriff
        email @chacal direct with the pics attached :)
        Apr 11, 2017
        TylerXJ700 likes this.
    20. robawf
      robawf
      I have decided to not be part of this forum any longer. I was offered a price to sell my bike that I couldn't refuse. I no longer have an XJ so......
      Please delete my Showcase, Personal Profile and what ever content I am associated with.
      Thank you and I enjoyed being part of the community.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 7
    Home Page:
    https://www.XJBikes.com

Signature